Pinoy FAQ on Korea

Q: I was an illegal immigrant (TNT) in Korea for a couple of years. Is it possible for me to visit or return to Korea?
A: Involuntary Exit for Illegal Immigrants

One thought on “Pinoy FAQ on Korea

  • August 22, 2015 at 12:09 am

    My sister in law is going to Korea as a nanny the Korean embassy in Manila gave her a Single Entry busy despite that he has an original contract from her employer and a visa from S Korea. Can she extend her stay there in Korea ? The contract between the employer is one year.


Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: