Seoul’s Yeouido Ice Park

1. odessaabroad says:

I went to City Hall for Skating last year, but didn’t know they moved it this year. The only trouble is that it’s always so crowded I’m afraid of running over children (or getting run over by them). The sledding looks fun though!

2. Megan Indoe says:

I never went to Yeoudio for for the ice rink, I always wish we had though! This is the perfect winter activity in Seoul!

3. I didn’t realize the one downtown wasn’t open this year.. though I guess that makes sense with all of the protests and everything. I’ve never gone ice skating in Seoul it just seems like there are always SO many people. Sounds like you had fun though. ^^

4. Wow thanks for a very detailed information about this ice park. I experienced skating last year but I haven’t tried sledding. I was planning to go Seoul Plaza but it’s closed this year. I’ll try to go here this month. Happy New Year!

5. Great information about this Ice Park. I loved ice skating on the artificial lake in my childhood neighbourhood but haven’t done it for quite some time. Would love to give it another go…especially now that I have a daughter of my own now. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. I’m not much of a ice skater, but those prices are fantastic!! We took my niece and nephew to an ice skating rink on Christmas Day (in Dallas, TX) and we were lucky to get a special price of $5 for the afternoon. Regular price was $7 for 15 minutes!! Thanks for providing such great detail – looks like a wonderful afternoon!

7. alla0909 says:

Winter activities are so much fun, especially if you can tag along some friends/significant others. Here in Daejeon, we also have a brand new rink, its outdoors as well. Your pictures motivate me to go check it out and finally learn to skate.

8. Star Lengas says:

I haven’t been ice skating in years (I’m also a huge klutz so thats why lol)! This sounds like an awesome family activity for those seeking winter fun.

9. abcdefghizzy says:

Wow, this seems like so much fun! Wish they had installed something like this when I was there because I would be rocking that slope! Skating is waaaay too intimdating for me, I have a hard time walking on my own two feet as is!

10. Looks super fun! Daegu has skating put on by the city, and it’s only 1,000 won for skate rental and everything…I’ve already gone three times. Such a great winter activity!

11. What a fun activity for families and others alike! I recently went ice skating in Daegu and had a blast, except when I ate it haha. The ice was super slippery due to the warm winter Korea is having but I enjoyed myself nonetheless. I find is really funny that Korea requires helmets to partake in such a seemingly harmless activity though!

12. Nicole says:

I love ice skating. I went at Haeundae Beach last year and it was a bit scary. Especially with all the selfie sticks that were in my face. Sledging also sounds fun!

13. Strycenkay says:

I has been so long since we last went skating. If you visit our blog and look for a post called “Skate Wars” you’ll know why I haven’t done it in a while. I am thinking baout giving this place a try. Thanks for all of the information, it’s really helpful.