Mad for Garlic in Uijeongbu

1. What a great deal! This made me crave for Italian food. Is the restaurant solo diner friendly?

2. Nicole says:

That’s a great deal. I’m always looking for restaurants that serve wine in Korea. Pretty sure there is a Mad for Garlic in my city so maybe I’ll check it out!

3. Rocio Cadena says:

I actually recently went to Mad for Garlic in Daegu and I am a big fan!! It was so tasty and we also used a coupon so we didn’t feel too bad for the splurging meal, wine and all! I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the dessert pizza with garlic was phenomenal!

4. nckykm says:

I can’t believe I missed the discount days 🙁 The food looks amazing. I will definitely check it out! For some reason, I thought it would be super garlicy but that pizza looks divine!

5. abcdefghizzy says:

This definitely looks like Korean-Italian fusion 😛 But super cheap! I can’t believe that steak went down from 42,000 won to 15,000! That’s insane! Glad you had a great time!

6. We ate at the Mad for Garlic in Busan for my friend’s bachelorette. It was very good food and the atmosphere was perfect. They gave us a private room with floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the city!

7. I just went to the same restaurant in Daegu…how funny! My friends and I also indulged in some discounted dishes. I was impressed with the quality of the Italian-style food in Korea. They know what they’re doing!

8. Wow these are such incredible deals! I wonder if it’s at all the Mad for Garlic locations. There’s one near me in Jamsil and I would love to check it out. I love a proper steak and miss it tons living in Korea – land of the bbq!

9. alla0909 says:

What a pleasant surprise to see your steak dish picture looking very similar to the dish in their own advertisement. And only a mere 15,000krw, I’ll take 2 please!

10. Jackie says:

I love Mad for Garlic! I used to go there while I was in Seoul. I never got to experience those discounted prices while I ate in Seoul, though, haha. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

11. Korean Variety Recaps says:

I’m a big fan of this restaurant chain. They actually have a huge promotion on the last Wednesday of every month which they call “MAD DAY.” Just download their smartphone app and you’ll get a notice for which items are discounted. It’s usually different every month.