FAQ: Can Filipinos teach English in Korea?

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Clarisse Thell Pareja says:

    Hi, I actually found this article saying that, Philippines and other three countries in Asia can now be granted with the E2 Visa. Please check 🙂 http://www.korea4expats.com/article-E2-English-teaching-visa-Korea.html

    • Betchay says:

      HI! Unfortunately it is not true. Read the “editor’s note” – I just don’t understand why they have not updated their info.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: