International Spring Fair with Dwight School Seoul
Looking for an event to go to this weekend with the whole family? Dwight School in Seoul is having their “2nd International Spring Fair” on May 31 from 10 o’clock in the morning until 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
There will be musical performances, international food, raffle prizes, face painting and bouncy castle. I bet the kids will love the bouncy castle!
Our group “The 601 HABIT” will be there with our own booth. We have the following prepared for our visitors:
– accessories and summer clothes from the Philippines that are priced reasonably
– mangoes and Filipino delicacies
– Filipino games and culture box (great to introduce your kids to Filipino culture)
We’ll also be happy to chat with you 😀
Proceeds from the sale will be used to fund future projects of “The 601 HABIT”.
To get there…
– By car: address is 21 World Cup Bukro 62 (월드컵북로62길 21)
– Public transportation: Take subway line 6 or Gyeongui/Airport line to DIGITAL MEDIA CITY. From exit 7, take bus 7737. From exit 2, take bus 771. Get off at DMC “Cheom-dan-san-eop Center” (DMC 천담산업센터) ~ two stops.