“Touch Love” from The Master’s Sun

“Touch Love” is the main theme song from the Korean drama “The Master’s Sun”. The said drama finished on Thursday last week and knowing that I won’t see new episodes anymore kinda makes me feel sad πŸ™

The Master’s Sun stars Seo Ji Sub (whom we love in Mi-Sa) and Gong Hyo Jin (who is always splendid in whatever role she’s playing). It has a total of 17 episodes (unusual?) and was shown on SBS.

This drama has everything one would expect in a typical Korean drama ~ a rich and handsome hero, a perky heroine, unrequited love, stuffed toy, a jewelry, funny characters, a relative who’s against the heroine ~ and more!

I love the theme song of this drama. “Touch Love” is sung by Yoon Mi Rae. Oh I wish I could play the piano!

And here’s the lyrics in Korean…

λ‚΄ 손끝에 κ·ΈλŒ€κ°€ 슀치면 μ°¨κ°€μ› λ˜ 심μž₯에 μ˜¨κΈ°κ°€ λ²ˆμ§€μ£
μ‚΄λ©°μ‹œ λ‹€κ°€κ°€ κΈ°λŒ€κ³ λ§Œ μ‹Άμ§€λ§Œ κ·ΈλŒ€μ™€μ˜ κ±°λ¦¬λŠ” μ’ν˜€μ§€μ§ˆ μ•Šλ„€μš”
만질 μˆ˜κ°€ 없어도 돼 μ•ˆμ„ μˆ˜λ„ 없어도 돼
Lonely love Yes I love you λ‚΄ 운λͺ…μ²˜λŸΌ 그댈 λŠλ‚„ 수 μžˆμ–΄μš”
λž„λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ-λž„λΌ- λž„λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ-
λž„λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ-
λ‚΄ 맘 닿을 수 μžˆμ–΄μš” 두 손을 λ‚΄λ°€μ–΄ 그댈 작고 μ‹Άμ§€λ§Œ
더 λ©€μ–΄μ§ˆ 것 κ°™μ•„ κ·ΈλŒ€ 곁을 맴돌죠
μ‚¬λž‘ν•  수 없어도 돼 닿을 μˆ˜λ„ 없어도 돼
Lonely love Yes I love you λ‚œ λ©€λ¦¬μ„œλ„ 그댈 λ³Ό μˆ˜κ°€ μžˆμ–΄μš”
만질 μˆ˜κ°€ 없어도 돼 μ•ˆμ„ μˆ˜λ„ 없어도 돼
Lonely love Yes I love you λ‚΄ 운λͺ…μ²˜λŸΌ
그댈 λŠλ‚„ 수 μžˆμ–΄μš”
λž„λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ-
λž„λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ- λž„λΌ-
λ‚΄ 맘 닿을 수 μžˆμ–΄μš” Lonely love

Piano version…

If you haven’t seen this drama… go ahead and find it on the net. You will enjoy every episode ;p

11 thoughts on ““Touch Love” from The Master’s Sun

• October 8, 2013 at 2:40 am

Bought this on iTunes as soon as it came out even though I don’t understand Korean. I love The Master’s Sun. Yoon Mi Rae is such a talent. Not only can she rap, she’s a great singer, too!

• October 8, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Hello kababayan! Bakit Betchay ang name mo. A bit shy ka ba?:)

• October 8, 2013 at 7:54 pm

I’m a fat ‘betch’ ;p
      salamat sa bisita

• October 8, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I just love So Ji Sub.. and touch love has been my ringtone and alarm tone since the day I heard it in Masters’ Sun..it’s too viral that in our office before it ends last week, most of my office mates call each other Bang Shil for fun ^__^

• October 9, 2013 at 5:44 am

I will surely miss this drama such great chemistry on So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. Hope to see more drama with the two of them together. I agree, love the song as soon as I heard it I already checked online for the video.

• October 9, 2013 at 10:30 am

LSS… it reminds me of the theme song of “All About Eve” which was in my mind for months!!!
      I will miss Seo Ji Sub… I hope it won’t take a long time before we see him again.

• October 9, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Hello po ate Betchay! Hmm ndi nyo pa po nareread past emails ko πŸ™ sorry po nangungulit lng πŸ™‚ malapit na po kasi yung England trip namin πŸ™‚ hope to hear from you soonest! πŸ˜€

• October 9, 2013 at 5:39 pm

I super like him too kkk ang gwapo lalaking lalaki hahaha

• October 9, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Oh i love seo jisub…he is the MAN! Kkk i like the drama but how i wish they hired a different actress not because she couldn’t act but because she doesn’t look good with seo jisub kkk

• October 10, 2013 at 11:11 am

I also thought that at first, but she grew on me…

• October 11, 2013 at 9:16 am

I love Soji-sub! twas nice to read about the master’s sun here.
    Sexy nman kase ni joojoowon two three e πŸ˜›
    The lead actress might not be a beauty like other kactresses
    but she has her own charm especially when she is smiling and
    acting with sjs.