Job Ad: Administrative Secretary at the Korean Embassy
Interested to work at the Korean Embassy in the Philippines? They are looking for an Administrative Secretary. This job opportunity is posted on August 29, 2013.
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Work Hours: Full-Time; 45 hours/week
Starting Salary: Php 19,000 / month, negotiable (Three months probation period)
Other Benefits: Ten (10) Paid Annual Vacation Leaves, Ten (10) Paid Sick Leaves, Paid Holidays, 13th Month Pay, and Health Care Three months probation period
– A degree in international Studies, Communication, or An equivalent social science course is preferable for this position
– Experience working in an executive assistant role is an advantage
– Must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
– Has working knowledge of diplomatic office procedures
– Must have excellent writing and research skills
Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae/resume no later than September 11, 2013 to the Administrative Section: 122 Upper Mckinley Road, Mckinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate must be willing to start on September 25, 2013.
Note: Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.