Murals in Seoul

1. foxylady says:

Hi Ms. Betchay!

I’d really love to see the murals at hongik university kaya lang hindi ko alam exactly kung san dun. We will (hopefully) coming back to seoul in october. I tried searching the place using daum map pero hindi ko makita. By the way, sa ihwa-dong mural village shinoot ung isa sa mga scenes ng Rooftop Prince, i remember the stairs na may daisies. Hehe.

2. Abibuyog says:

beautiful indeed Ms. Betchay. This represents how creative Koreans can be :). You’re so blessed that you have an opportunity to see all these wonderful paintings. They sure represents artist’ soul. A true Soul Seoul.

God bless you.

3. Koreans are really into mural paintings. I want to see that mural painting featured in the movie “The Gifted Hands” and in the TV series “I am Sam”.

4. Donya says:

these are lovely pictures, thanks so much for sharing them! greetings from Wonju ^^

5. Web Henyo says:

very nice! Hoegi-dong’s mural is the best, IMHO. someday, pipicturan ko din ung mga murals here in batangas..

6. Wong Eng Eng says:

Hi! Very nice pictures and unusual routes in Seoul. May I know for Hoegi-dong Mural Arts, from Hoegi Station, which exit did you take? Is there a particular street name that I should walk along to view these wall paintings? Appreciate your reply as I am travelling to Seoul next Tuesday. Thank you very much.

Some of the paintings are located at the side of Hyundai Apartment and some are along the small alleys going to Kyunghee University. From Hoegi Station, take exit 1 and walk straight, cross the intersection. Be sure to walk on the right side and enter the alley on the corner of Bubble Tree. You’ll find murals from that area all the way to Kyunghee University. Oh, Kyunghee University has one of the prettiest campuses in Seoul ~ especially their College of Arts building. Love that place!

7. immairma says:

nice info miss Betchay ^^ can i know wich exit i should take if i wanna go to ihwa-dong mural village via Dongmyo Station? thanks before 😉