Kongbubang: Legal private tutoring in Korea

1. Oegukeen says:

This is really useful info, thanks!

I guess if I can’t find a full time job when I move to Korea this would be a great alternative.

2. jemai says:

thanks for the info Ms. betchay^^

3. E-9 Visa holders like me could not avail this. sad. 🙁

4. julia esperanza says:

Ms. Betchay can i ask for some clarifications?
    “Diploma and transcript of records, notarized by the Philippine Embassy in Korea and the Korean Embassy in the Philippines (if you finished school in the Philippines)” . . . does this mean that it shoud be BOTH because you put AND? thanks!

Hi Julia! When I applied for mine, I had my transcript notarized by the Philippine Embassy and it was okay with the Dongdaemun Education District. However, when I registered at another district they asked for a notarization by the Korean Embassy in the Philippines. To be sure, it’s better to have your papers notarized by both.

5. Kisha says:

Pwede po ba ang F3?

Hi Kisha! Kasi nakalagay yung specific visa types na binibigyan ng permit for private tutoring, pero walang mawawala kung magtatanong. Minsan kasi iba-iba interpretasyon kagaya na lang nung requirement na nabanggit ko, pwede sa isa na notarized lang ng Philippine Embassy pero sa isa kailangan pati Korean Embassy naka-notarized.

6. miji says:

hi ms. betchay! im already here in korea na po. 3 months pa lang po ako dito. im currently working in an academy almost a month na po. my boss already told me about these requirements. i have them, however, they’re not notarized in korean embassy nor in the philippine embassy. although my boss told me that he’s gonna find a way i’d still wanna hear from u po. do i need to ask my relatives to send my documents to the korean embassy? thanks po.

Hi Miji! Yes, you can ask your relative in the Philippines to do it for you. Just send the document to the Philippines, along with an application, authorization, your passport, ID photo and of course, money ;p
      It only takes three days and they can ask the Embassy to send the document to your relative’s residence so they won’t have to go back again to pick it up.

7. miji says:

ms. betchay, do u have any info about how to get free driving lessons in busan? and in english po ang instructions? thanks po. 🙂

1. March 10, 2014

[…] with the permission of your 관리사무소 or apartment management office. Read my entry on “kongbu bang” or private tutoring for more […]