Not a Visa Free Travel to Japan for Filipinos

You may also like...

14 Responses

  1. Ben Arnold says:

    I shared your article, thank you Betchay for keeping us informed!
    Location shared:

  2. good pm mam betchay! what will i do i have a plan to exit in japan pano po makakakuha ng free visa?

  3. Roldan Jugan says:

    very informative post…..hope I can visit such a lovely place one of these days…..

  4. Marianne Park says:

    Mam Betchay,

    annyeong haseyo! I would like to ask the specific requirements for work visa .I was recommended by my Korean hsuband in his working place right now and he said his boss already hired me . I have been searching the requirements of a work visa hired directly by an employer in Korea and what name is that visa.? please and gamsahamnida!

    • Betchay says:

      Hi Marianne! If you have a spousal visa (F-6) you won’t need another visa to work here. You can work at any job, just like an ordinary Korean.

      • Marianne Park says:

        the thing is he won’t do the f6 visa first.. so he recommended me to his boss there where he is working right now.. so a work visa first for me.. thats why i was asking if u know the requirements for that visa as I have been surfing I can’t identify which is work visa… pls help me betchay thanks. i am here in philippines at the moment

        • Betchay says:

          Oh so you have a tourist visa? It depends on the kind of work that you’re applying for. Korea has several work visas depending on the kind of job. If it’s non-skilled, the visa is E-9 (but you’ll have to get this through the POEA). For other jobs like engineering, managerial position, then it’s the E-7. If it’s teaching English at a hagwon, then as a Filipino we are not allowed to get the E-2 visa. If you have an F-6 visa, you can work as an English teacher. There are other working visas, but like I said it depends on the job or work required.

          • Marianne Park says:

            mam, wala po.. para po kasi ganito sabi ng mister ko. hired na daw ako gn boss nya dun sa hotel resort na pinagwowrk nia sa orient hotel and resort actually… sabi nya if i can speak hanggeul sa F and B ako ilalagay as server but if not as room cleaner daw po. is it possible i am here and starting from here what are the requirements in getting a work visa for that kahit na may naghired na sa akin? thank you po mam. gusto ko kasi malinawan. 🙂

            • Betchay says:

              Hi Marianne! Kasi hindi naman highly specialized ang job na in-applyan mo. Hindi ka makakakuha ng working visa for that mula sa Korea. Ang best talaga ay i-process ang F-6 visa mo para wala kang problema. Sa pagkuha ng working visa, ang company na nagha-hire sa ‘yo ang maga-apply sa immigration, hindi ikaw.

              • Marianne Park says:

                opo mam, nagask na nga ako sa POEA na asa mall kahapon. she said nga na ung employer ko kukuha ng visa ko sa immigration dun sa korea. but no need for me to do exam daw ng korean language or topiks exam po na usually for factory workers daw po un.. so ung employer ko po ikkukuha ako visa dun .coz my husband told me by october ako punta dun.. hinired na daw po ako ng boss nya… uwi sila dito end of aUGUST eh..hindi ko na po alam ang gagawin ng boss nya.pero kukuhanan daw po ako ng visa……..

                • Betchay says:

                  Opinyon ko lang, mas mainam na i-apply mo na ang F-6 visa kasi mas malaya kang makakagalaw sa Korea. Nakakapagtaka naman na ayaw pa i-apply ng asawa mo ang visa na yan. Next year mas magiging mahirap na ang pagkuha ng F-6 visa.

  5. Yes, Filipinos are still required to get a visa but it isn’t very hard to get one, is it?

  6. Dine says:

    Good Aftie. I have been reading your blogs and I find a lot of things interesting
    here. I actually just wanted to ask if you have an idea of what the ITR for business
    people look like? Is it something I need to get from the BIR’s office or is it the
    orange one (form 1701) that the accountant gave me? i’m quite confused…I hope you can help me. thanks

  7. Jacque says:

    Hi! I would like to ask something about visa. I am a Filipina currently living in South Korea as a student. I have an Alien Registration Card and I would like to travel to Japan from South Korea for a few days then come back to South Korea. Will I still need to apply for a Japanese visa here in Korea? Thanks!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: