If you’re a Filipina living in Korea and looking for a job. Here’s one that was sent to me by Ms. Geraldine Herrera (Producer and Host of UNTV’s Maestra Viajes):
LINGO LTD. office in Gangnam -is looking for Filipina secretary:
JOB OPENING FOR A KOREA COMPANY
1 FILIPINO SPEAKING SECRETARY W/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Taking notes- record dictation and transcribe or write it down…letters, minutes of the meetings, memos, itineraries, etc.
* Scheduling meetings – keep a record of appointments and ensure on time and smoothly conducted, follow up for attendance, venue booking, producing all materials to use including drinks etc.
* Communication – conduct research for the reporting authority and carry out oral and written communication with staff, clients on behalf of boss or department.
* Troubleshooting – can handle difficult situations without any assistance and could sort out without the interference of the senior management.
* Arranging travel and accommodation – to arrange for the travel and boarding requirements of the boss or staff to be done flawlessly and meticulously especially when foreign travel and hotel bookings are involved. She has to prepare details itinerary for the convenience of the travelers.
* Maintaining archives in any form ( papers or video/audio) – to maintain the archives of documents and paperwork regarding office documents, customer visits, inaugurations, new product launches, activities, events, etc.
* Managing materials – ensure timely and accurate delivery, and pick up of important office material. Items to be couriered should be sent on time, tracked and followed up for efficient delivery.
* Answering calls – answers calls for company & boss. Secretary also screens the list of callers and relays the messages to the boss or leaves messages at his desk and leave remarks.
* Guest relations responsibility – Greet and welcomes the office visitors and makes them comfortable.
* Stock management – Keeps a tab on the available stock of office supplies, stationery, office equipment, etc. and makes arrangement for placing a new order.
* Maintaining a Diary – maintain a diary to follow the time –bound schedule of her boss and enlist appointments accordingly. And inform the boss about the next day’s schedule.
* Reporting – act as a liaison between the department and her boss. She will have to give an accurate report of the departmental activities to the boss.
* Correspondence – to sort all the correspondence, prioritize and label it for the boss.
* Coordinate and make errands to meet boss instructions.
Qualities and skill sets
* Trustworthy, sound work ethics, maintains good correspondence, advance knowledge of computer specially Microsoft office and excel.
* Business communication, self-motivated, pleasant disposition, presentable personality, multitasking abilities, organizing and planning skills, initiative, interpersonal skills, tenacity and fluent in Filipino and in English.
* A skill to speak intermediate Korean or Japanese is a great advantage.
Age 24-30 visa status : E2, E1, E5, F3, F4, F1, E7, H1
Graduate of a degree course related to: Education or Management or Marketing or Medicine.
Salary – negotiable
SEND RESUME with Philippine embassy in Korea endorsement letter to: