N Love Tower: Namsan in Winter

1. Elsie says:

I suddenly miss Seoul! I went there last Seollal for a short winter vacation. We went hiking at Bukhansan, it was a wonderful experience. Freaking cold at Namsan tower at night (bcoz of wind chill). I think I will never get tired of visiting S. Korea^^

2. Oegukeen says:

This is so romantic! And it is really difficult to guess it is already spring πŸ™‚

My boyfriend lives in South Korea and I really want to go to Namsan tower with him. I’m so glad you wrote this post. Looking at the photos is the second best thing to being there.

I wonder what kind of things do couples usually write on the locks?

3. huong says:

oh no >< I didn't go to the mountains when I was there. I really want to go there again. I really miss the food, the atmosphere and the people. πŸ™‚

4. Bee says:

Hi! My friends and i are flying in on thursday! May i ask for your reco on what outfits to bring? Is it still that cold in seoul? Thank you πŸ™‚

Hi Bee! Not anymore but it is still cold in the morning and at night or when it’s windy. Just make sure to bring a jacket or a cardigan.

• Bee says:

Thank you! Really excited to be there! Sayang won’t be able to catch the cherry blossoms πŸ™ thanks again! πŸ™‚

5. nikki says:

I read you visited the Tower whilst pregnant using the bus route. Is it safe? My sister in law is coming to visit and would like to take her to Namsan but I know from the bus stop we have to walk to the Plaza area. She is in her first trimester. Is it safe for her? Are there stairs? How long does it take to walk and reach the Tower itself? Salamat po!