South Korea as “Cosmetic Surgery Country”

1. foxylady says:

A lot of korean celebs had surgeries, you’ll notice when you see their old photos, from eyelid surgeries to nose jobs. When i was in korea, I saw advertisements of plastic surgery inside the subway trains. Medyo nakakagulat yung pics na nasa advertisement kasi ang laki ng difference nung before and after photo, I can’t believe na pati yung jaw puede nilang paliitin (may pag-asa pa si Charice Pempengco,hehe!)

2. Gerl says:

No surprising! Watch those entertainers on TV. Don’t they look the same? A younger sister of a local girl band joined the Voice Kids singing contest. My! You have to see her and her parents’ appearance. The impossibility of producing such a pretty snger is pretty obvious. Talk about enhancements! Can’t wait to see these “enhanced beauties” offsprings before the knives do their jobs.

3. Joy says:

Just take a count on the subway. Who looks natural and who looks like a drone. How many do I know? I know a few but I didn’t make many female Korean friends, mostly because of this issue.

4. 슬아 says:

Hindi kasya sa daliri ko sa kamay ang mga Koreans na nakilalala ko who has done the plastic surgery.Most of them did the double eyelid surgery.Lalaki o babae it doesnt matter. And they arent shy to tell na they did a surgery as long as itatanong mo. Ndi tulad sa pinas maski artista deny to death pa kahit halatang halata. I heard pa na gift ng parents sa isang girl debutant ang surgery..its very normal tlga in korea kya magkakamuka na sila.

5. currybadger says:

It’s taxing on relationships when trends like this affect a girls perception. I had one girlfriend breakup with me because I didn’t like the idea of her getting breast implants, and also wouldn’t pay for them.

6. foxylady says:

Naalala ko tuloy yung news about the chinese couple. Nagtaka si guy bakit ang pangit nung baby nila nung asawa nya, then he found out na produkto pala ng plastic surgery ung asawa nya kaya iba muka nung anak nila. He filed a lawsuit against his wife at nanalo si husband sa kaso.

7. peaches says:

My husband had his eyes done because he said it will be easier to land a job with big eyes. haha! His female cousin had her nose done. Mind you, she’s pretty even without having her nose enhanced.

8. Many celeb of korea do the plastic surgery but some of them aren’t. You dont believe it? Check this out! http://whatkpop.blogspot.com/2013/01/artis-wanita-korea-yang-tidak-operasi.html