Jang Dong Gun in Springtime

1. riany says:

Jang Dong Gun…arghh…my favourite cutie, he’s like the only 40-year old who still deserves to be called cute…heheh…my fav actor too..^^

2. Jee says:

Hello everyone!

Do u know any place/stores near pyeongtaek/anseong that sells souvenir items especially tshirts with “Korea” or any korean design tees. Please ;-( help! My last resort would be in seoul but no time to go there t.t
    Thank u ^.^
    Happy New Year!

3. Kstylick says:

Wow. He is so handsome and as good looking as ever. He has changed quite a bit but I guess the charisma is always there.

4. Erikanicole says:

Hi,

Same here..am also a fan of Oppa JDG..he is so handsome..

5. fe says:

Hello Ms. Betchay… I am browsing

6. fe says:

Hello Ms. betchay…. I am also a big fan Of jang Dong Gun. Wish ko nga someday makapunta ako korea and see him in person. Haay… At kahahanap ko ng info qbout him I happen to browse your blog. Wow tuwang tuwa ako. Thank you so much for your blogs kasi marami ako nalaman Kay jang dong gun. Ingit na ingit ako sayo when I read na may magazine ka ni Jang Dong Gun. I wish i can have one too… May available copy pa kaya nyan? Kaso malabo yata ito. πŸ™ Anyway… Thank you so much and God bless you.

regards,
    fe

7. becky torres says:

hello betchay ! im a filipina college professor , im an avid fan of JDG since i saw his korean novela all about Eve year 2000 GRABE !surprise to see him again in his latest “Gentleman’s dignity”. oh God still dashing guy . Hope you can send me latest news on him thanks ! and mind you ang galing galing nyang kumanta !!!!! talented actor and singer ! wowwwwwww

Hi Becky! Wow dumadami fans ni JDG ;p

• becky torres says:

since all about eve same as yours ! fav ko n cya kya when i saw him n gentlemans dignity wow nabuhayan ako hahahah ! i even bought CD ng gentlemans dignity pa, im a college prof. but when i saw his interview n one of the tv station n korea super charming n super humble superstar sana punta cya dito s pinas!

8. becky torres says:

can u update me regrading JdG latest film drama on tv or movie? and where can i send my message to him super fav ko tlga cya parang super humble dis guy ! hope u can give me any updates thanks !