KakaoTalk

1. Aaron says:

How about LINE from Naver? It’s very popular in Japan and Taiwan, I heard. Is it the same for Korea?

Also, what phone is that?

2. lonewulf says:

I have kakaotalk as well! Very nifty app. You can send over pictures, voice notes, and even cute and funny emoticons. Me and my friends who are now working abroad (I’m in phils) use this app to get in touch with each other every day! πŸ™‚

I was glad I learned about this from a friend when we were in Korea last March. πŸ™‚

3. justine says:

I have that app too! I also have the viber app. It’s just the same though πŸ˜€ Its great having those kind of free app. specially when you’re at home and can connect to your wifi to use it.

PS.
    Ate Betchay please check my new email to you about my items. πŸ™‚

4. B says:

Hi Bechay, pasensya na. I just like to ask what information do I need to include in the certificate of employment? Thank you! God Bless.

Hi B! Your HR office will know what to put in your COE… name, address and phone number of company, your starting date, position and salary.

5. B says:

Thank you Ms. Betchay! God Bless po. Salamat po ulit.

6. B says:

Hi Ms. Betchay,
    Ask ko lang po sana kung alam nyo dapat isama i-submit sa SEC registration? I’m planning to use my SEC registration for requirement no.1 under new requirement of the embassy.

7. darren says:

Question po. Pano po mag add ng friend. Kasi I want to add my korean friend pero kahit I save ko na number niya sa contacts ko it doesn’t automatically sync in to my kakaotalk. Pa help po thanks a lot πŸ™‚

8. foxylady says:

I also have kakaotalk on my smartphone. It’s like viber, pero dito kasi sa pinas hindi uso ang kakaotalk eh, mas popular ang viber so yun ang ginagamit ko.

9. lia says: