Tour Korea for FREE!

1. justine says:

Hello ate Betchay! I just want to ask if you got na po my item prizes? Para po sana ma-send ko na po the sum. 🙂 I emailed it to you po some 2 weeks ago? 🙂 Thank you ate Betchay.

2. Archie says:

Hi my name is Archie aged 25 from Tanzania i really want to come Korea so how can i get chance to come there? because i’m far from there please help me

3. letlet says:

hi! im a filipina and my bf and i plans to visit seoul korea on Oct 15-18. we both love to eat. can u suggest tourists spots that we must visit in our 3 day vacation? and also do you know an affordable but decent hotel which is accessible from everything in seoul? is cold already by that time? what do we bring in our wardrobe? thank u so much!

4. Apple says:

Thanks for posting some really cool stuffs and contest like this. If I am not here in Korea, I would have joined this one too. Looking forward of seeing more of your posts.

Btw, if someone in here is interested to buy an online shopping website, with domain name, logo and business name, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space, life free domain and web hosting, pls. check this ad 😀 http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/hab/3286140388.html

Thank you so much and God Bless you.

5. Apple says:

Btw, if someone in here is interested to buy an online shopping website, with domain name, logo and business name, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space, life- time free domain and web hosting, pls. check this ad 😀 http://seoul.craigslist.co.kr/hab/3286140388.html

Thank you so much and God Bless you.

6. thai says:

i really want to win a trip to korea so i could learn about their culture and language, also im planning to do an auditio for sm entertaiment