Kusina: A Filipino Restaurant in Seoul

1. jlee says:

Nice, is the location easy to find? Been looking for ph restos around Seoul but there’s none except during Sundays at Hyehwa. A big thanks for this info, can’t wait to go there. I just want to ask the detailed address of the resto.

Hi jlee! Yes, it’s easy to find. Just get off at Noksapyeong Stn. at exit 2, then walk for about 350-400 meters. You will see Kusina on the left side of the road.

2. wendy says:

this is very nice!

3. snw says:

nice to know there’s a korean resto in Seoul ^^

4. grieco says:

OMG! is this open daily? I should go here later after work! excited!

5. phoebe says:

yay! thank you for this info ms. betchay! will definitely visit this place some time soon 🙂

6. jehan says:

wow! someone special i know is craving for Fil foods.. it’s so nice to know that she’s just very near the place… thanks for sharing ate Betchay!

7. James says:

i wish i had known this when i was in Seoul.. will visit this by next year 🙂

8. cher says:

do they have bicol express? craving for one

9. Web Henyo says:

naks! that’s nice too hear. sana pala po e napickturan niyo yung menu. ahehe..

10. Gab says:

While browsing for beef kare kare recipes i found your website. Its nice to know that my restaurant na ganyan sa korea for filipino na nakakamiss sa lutong pinoy.

11. ziggy says:

Can’t wait to go! There’s a drink I’m looking for and have been craving! I hope they have it!

12. Asawa says:

Thank you, Betchay! I just arrived home after taking my wife and kids to Kusina. The good thing was that we had 4 different dishes…all of them were GREAT! Even my Asawa was impressed. I had the Kare-kare, wife had the Lechon, daughter had the Beefsteak, and little guy had Pancit. Of course, we had to share each other’s dishes! We left very full…and…if you can imagine…the total cost was only W37,000! Definitely wroth the trip there!

13. LORENA OLIZA says:

nice page

14. ruby says:

Hi! Malapit lang ba tong restaurant na to sa Yongsan, 2 weeks pa lang ako dito. what is the exact address para mabigay ko sa Taxi driver.. Thanks!

15. cynthia says:

the thought of kare kare makes me salivate. i’m glad there’s one decent Pinoy rest. in Korea…I live in California in a neighborhood full of Koreans and have been impressed by their manner of preparing and presenting their food. ( at least, that’s what I see in K dramas, of w/c I’m addicted to)…K cuisine is great but there’s nothing like “lutong Pinoy”…I hope to visit S.Korea soon…I stumbled upon your FB blog a couple days ago and found it to be a great resource.

16. mafe says:

i would definitely go there.. I love phil.food:>)

17. mafe says:

Tnx ms. Betchay for blogging about kusina philippine resto

18. jessica says:

omg!!! yesterday, sandara park of 2NE1 ate at this restaurant!!! ^.^

19. Yumi says:

Hi, gusto ko sana pumunta today para kumain dto. Is it currently operating pa din ba? Hoping for an immediate reply .

20. Cecille says:

@Yumi, yes it is still operating and the prices of the food gets cheaper.

1. January 11, 2015

[…] for the booth of the Philippines, located on the right side of the stage. I recognized Ms. Dinah of Kusina Filipino Restaurant. They had a few Filipino delicacies for sale: lumpia, turon, puto, banana pao and kutsinta. The […]

2. January 22, 2015

[…] is my second feature on Filipino restaurants in Seoul. A few years ago, I posted about KUSINA Restaurant located in Haebangcheon. Angela Sawyer told me about it in an email. I have been there only once […]

3. January 30, 2016

[…] Filipino market on Sundays, that Filipino store/eatery near the Philippine Embassy in Itaewon, Kusina Filipino Restaurant in Haebangcheon, Cebu Grill near Ehwa Women’s University in Seodaemun-gu and Jovy’s […]