BonChon Philippines

1. lonewulf says:

Hi Betchay, it’s starting to get sunny in some areas, thank God. And yes, hopefully the waters will subside soon.

BTW, I also admire companies who care for their employees. I heard some others, esp. in BPO industry, were adamant in requiring their employees to report to the office. Tsk

2. ShinAnne says:

Yes finally Bonchon is now in the Philippines and I’ve been there for about 3 times since the opening (Bonchon SM Davao the Annex)…I love the Chicken and Bulgogi…super yum yum…♥_♥

3. Min says:

Hello Betchay!! ^ ^
    Been so long since my last visit! 😀
    And wow, this restaurant is definitely one of the few unique cases that really cares a lot for their employees! ^ ^

Hope I will be able to visit it one day too and glad your family is safe! ^ ^
    Hope the flood subsides soon!
    And did you get my email on my new orders Ms Ana? ^ ^

4. foxylady says:

Hi ms.betchay!

Thank God at umaaraw na dito sa metro manila and sa mga nearby provinces. Sana wag ng maulit ung ganitong baha.

Anyway, hindi pala sikat ang Bon Chon sa korea. Dito sa pinas laging box office ang pila sa bon chon lalo na sa alabang town center and MOA branch nila. Kakaiba kasi ung chicken, super crispy!

I also can’t wait to try Kyo Chon chicken! Hopefully ma-approve ung visa namin para makapunta kami jan this october. 🙂

Kino-correct nga ako pag tinanong ko kung alam ng mga kakilala ko ang Bon Chon, sinasabi nila na Kyo Chon not Bon Chon ㅋㅋㅋ

I love Kyo Chon especially their garlic chicken!

5. Nothing really special with Bon Chon (I think) except for concept.

6. Web Henyo says:

hindi ko alam itong restaurant na ito until i read this post. hinanap ko kagad ung wesite nila. base sa menu, mukhang masarap.

next foodtrip destination: BOn Chon!!!!

7. anie says:

actually sobrang iba ang lasa ng bonchon chicken sa usual chicken delivery sa korea >.< Nung unang ngbukas sila sa pinas, tinry ko po to agad kasi namiss ko chicken sa korea, pero na disappoint lang ako. ho ho ho

Ganun ba? Sarap kasi ng chicken sa Korea di ba? Kahit compare sa US, mas masarap ang fried chicken dito lalo na Kyochon na garlic ;p

8. dor says:

this facebook notice doesn’t tell the whole story.

insensitive is what i thought of them as i’ve been following their twitter during onslaught of habagat. they retweet announcements then add their tweets that they’re open in this branch and that branch. and this is when manila was already floooded. i think they only decided to close shop the next day or the day after. maybe someone decided to send them a loving feedback.

they’re riding out the korea wave here proclaiming their chicken korea chicken. bon chon chicken – not my type. it’s too salty for my tastebuds. greenwich pizza’s glazed chicken is better 🙂
    i’m not sure but i think i saw a 2finger here (korean chicken store too?)