Watch ABS-CBN shows on TFC.TV

1. LANS says:

Hello! Ma’am masasagot na po ang katanungan nyo about TFC.tv. My name is Orlando or you may call me Lans I’m the Marketing Executive of Worldcomkorea Company Ltd. We are the official distibutor/dealer of TFC.tv in South Korea. Maraming salamat po sa blog nyo na i-promote ang TFC.tv sa SK. By the way ma’am kami rin po ang nagpupublish ng DP MAGAZINE. Its a monthly magazine for free and we are printing 10,000 pieces a month. Just go to our FB acoount if you want to know more about the TFC CARDS VARIATIONS. Thank you po ulit! God Bless!

2. Diane says:

Hi Sir, ano pong fb page nyo?

3. LANS says:

Hi Diane! eto po ang website namin sa FB.

Maraming Salamat po!

4. NIMFA says:

How I wish I could go back to TFCnow as the quality of service is much much better than TFC.TV!!!

5. LANS says:

TFCnow you can only watch in Windows Only.

TFC.tv you can watch it from any computer like windows and MAC, laptops,Ipad and smartphones. No buffering. You can socialize with the other TFC users through FB, Twitter, YM and Google

6. Web Henyo says:

hehehe. 😀

mahilig pala sa “princess and I” si ate betchay.. its a nice drama..

7. reynaldo zamora says:

no comment

8. Haydee Dizon says:

Why are the programs title and time not in order ? Like in the morning Aryana is on after Angelito but not showing in the guide.

9. Marian Frial says:

I just finish my 14 days free trail and i wanna ask where can i buy my orepaid card here in hong kong

10. Warley says:

Hello, i live in Canada. Last week I bought Samsung Smart TV series 7. Do you think smart tv like this is compatible to watch TFC.TV program? Because it comes to my mind about what my friend told me that tfc is not works with all smart tv. Is it true? Please can I have your opinion. Thanks

11. Warley says:

Thats too bad. Well, i have to hook up back my laptop to my TV again so I can watch tfc program again. I like Ina Kapatid Anak, tv patrol and so on. Thanks tfc.tv for your good service. Mabuhay!!!

12. mel says:

hello poh sir lans,tanong lang poh magkanu poh b yung card,at tsaka ilang channel poh ba?

13. Ray says:

It sucks TFC don’t air PBA anymore, they are now in 2nd conference but yet no answer weather they’ll ever have PBA back. One time I called regarding this matter and the CSR told me its still under negotiation but when you go to Bro website/FB it reads as though they won’t have it any longer… As a avid fan/follower of Philippine basketball since I was a boy, it really is frustrating not to be able to watch PBA on TFC…I don’t know how negotiations go back home but let’s not put greediness in the mix, oh perhaps it’s on top of all these…..shame shame shame!

14. clint jeferson says:

Ganda noh

15. Ray says:

Hi Lans just wondering if tfc.tv are compatible with Smart TV now? I know someone had asked this same question. But perhaps it does now? I have a video on demand or the tfc iptv right now but im paying like $4 more, I have the light package… I thing is tfc.tv have accessed to everything including bro and the old teleseryes which on tfciptv/VOD you have to be a premium subscriber to get all of those mentioned and I pay $4 more. As far as picture quality is concern iptv sucks, even when the movie was produced on HD like Galema it still looks like 480i, it’s that bad. When u are watching Showtime, it losses pixels especially on fast moving…u could barely see it versus the tfc.tv it shows it very clear..that’s my thought , hopefully soon it will be compatible with Smart TV if hasn’t already.

16. Joan says:

Hi. It would be nice if someone from ABSCBN could make an APP for Samsung Smart TV. They have the App for Android Device only, and I think it’s kind of unfair, but maybe they are just too slow creating the App for Smart TV’s. I know a lot of people in Europe who would like it. They have the App on their Android Devices but have stopped using it, because it has become complicated for them and for me of course. Smartphones and Tablets are just too small. Watching on TV … we have to connect our smartphone or tablet to watch on big screen, what also means, it needs a high battery drain. And only for your information … it’s almost 2015!!

I think they have TFC in Europe and if they provide an app for Samsung Smart TV, it wouldn’t be good for their business. What you can do is to get an HDMI connector for your smartphone or tablet (Toshiba Thrive had HDMI outlet in their old tablets) and connect it to your TV.

I recently renewed my TFC.TV subscription and I only paid 7.99 for 3 months! Yay!

• Joan says:

Of course we do have TFC.TV on Android, IOS and PC/Laptop.

Please read exactly what I wrote!!!! I’ll explain it in a simple way ….
        TV is on and tablet or smartphone is on (connection via wlan or cable/HDMI)
        ——> power usage (doubled) —–> electricity bill (higher than normal)
        ——> for PC or Laptop/Notebook —–> short useful life (if it’s always turned on 24/7)

In my opinion it would be good for their business, because everyone has to pay for subscription, even for a TFC.TV APP for SmartTV like Samsung, just like the App on Android or IOS. If they create an App for Samsung Smart TV, more Pilipinos would use it and subscribe and ABSCBN would get more profit.

• lans says:

In Japan they have tfc box its a small box that you will connect it to your tv. In S. Korea. Meron na rin po for testing and they are waiting for the license.they are already installed in phil embassy and Resto in Seoul. I don’t k ow po inn Europe. You can send message to tfc.tv kung availa le na po Sa Europe ang tfc box. Thanks