2012 Youth Camp for Asia’s Future

If you’re between 18 to 24 years old, you can join the Youth Camp hosted by the Ministry of Gender and Equality. The Youth Camp will be held in Seoul, Yeosu and Jeju from August 6 to 20 this year. Roundtrip airfare tickets, accomodation, meals, and transportation will be paid by the Korean government.

Learn more about the 2012 Youth Camp for Asia’s Future.

Application is only until June 15. Seven participants from each of the following countries will be chosen:

Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Myanmar, Brunei, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Mongolia

12 thoughts on “2012 Youth Camp for Asia’s Future

• June 12, 2012 at 10:25 pm

What’s important is the applicant’s citizenship ;p

• June 15, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Oh thank you xD I’m still 2 years younger though. So maybe next time 🙂

• June 13, 2012 at 12:03 am

Hi! We can only send our application forms by going to the Embassy?

• June 13, 2012 at 12:28 am

Hi Nixie! You can send scanned applications by email, too.
      It should be addressed to kccphil@gmail.com with the subject “Application for the 2012 Youth Camp for Asia’s Future” by noon of June 15.

• June 13, 2012 at 11:15 am

hi elyoka! please ask the Korean Embassy or the Korea Cultural Center in your country ;p

• June 13, 2012 at 11:33 pm

i have already checked korean embassy website here, but there is no info about the Camp. Anyway, since my country is in the list, i will inform everyone in this age range ))

btw, what does 12 NN mean? is it 12 AM (night of 14th) or 12 PM (noon of 15th)?

• June 15, 2012 at 9:56 pm

fool me!!! (((

I was in such a hurry to submit required information in time, and did not understand that kccphil@gmail.com is for pinoy only (((

It is over now…. What should I do ((((((((

• June 18, 2012 at 8:45 am

Oh I think you should check the Korean Cultural Center in your country. Different countries have different deadlines for submission of application.

• June 14, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Sorry I was not able to visit the site. Thank you so much!;) I always read your blog! 🙂

• June 16, 2012 at 4:06 pm

I think the Philippines should also have a ministry like that… one that is not really for gender equality; but rather “regional equality”.