I Love Korea because…

1. Jo says:

Great answers! I totally agree!
    I’ve forwarded the link to my husband. Hopefully he’s qualified too. πŸ˜‰
    By the way, I was hoping to meet you at the welcoming ceremony for the Worldwide Korea Bloggers. Though I may not comment all the time, I do love reading your posts. I hope to meet you one day. πŸ™‚

2. akishta says:

Oh my, I can’t help leaving a comments here why I love Korea. I just loved Korea, Seoul and its provinces..I love watching koreanovelas. I love their culture, fashion, food, cosmetics and etc. I love living or maybe staying in Seoul for 1 year, just to experience winter, spring and autumn…And one of my wish is to travel someday in Seoul..Maybe next year, hopefully!

3. jenny says:

I love korea because………me my self also don’t know why i love Korea,, I’ve never been there but i love to visit it one day,,, i love their music and tv shows,, i even trying to learn their language,, some of my friends asking me if i have a korean blood because of the hobbies that i have….. and i answered them none it just that i am happy when i am doing this hobbies of mine… I am hoping that someday i can visit this country very soon…. thanks!!

4. nasir mehmood says:

I LOYE KOREAN PEOPLE AND KOREAN BUSNES

5. vahn says:

this is such an interesting ucc contest.

i’m not a really contest person. but, i’d like to try luck on this.

here’s my entry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuZOadHJNT0

Oh wow! Love it!

• vahn says:

κ°μ‚¬ν•©λ‹ˆλ‹€! γ…‹γ…‹ πŸ˜€

if it isn’t too much to ask, maybe.. just maybe you can promote my video? >< to generate more views and likes from your loyal readers.

again, thanks Ms. Betchay ^^

6. Web Henyo says:

wow! ngayon ko lang nabasa! Abot pa ako!!!

7. Zappy says:

This is a great website.. Thanks, but I guess I will not be able to join the contest as I have never been to Korea, though I’m fascinated by Korean culture & music. Would love to visit South Korea someday.

8. Alke says:

Hi!Hello! Could you help me to get some views for this video.Can you put this adress on your page please or your messenger list/friends? πŸ˜€ Or please share with your friends.. …I really want to win.The prize is a trip on Korea for 10 days.. :> > Thank you! You are very sweet! [:*] [:-*]

9. green mapple says:

guys please check my entry too and thankyou sooooo much :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6gX3-3qePY

10. green mapple says:

omg every one has made some great videos best of luck to every one:)

11. tahasrn says:

Here is my entry for the contest. Hope you like it πŸ™‚

12. Rokeel Qasir says:

Thanks TO watching This Video to All……………. πŸ™‚

13. ruby jane E. Gapla-ew says:

I Love the beautiful Korea

14. jana says:

Can anyone help my concern? Im a f-6 visa holder in korea i have been here na for almost 2 years ,then i want to visit my country in philippines. But im a liitle bit worried kung paano makabalik sa korea na wala daw akong cfo certificate? Do i need to get cfo certificate at anong ibang papers pa dapat ko eprepare o eprocess? Please help

Hi Jana! Depende sa immigration sa Pinas kung paalisin ka nila kung wala kang CFO. Sa Korea basta may ARC ka walang problema.