Two Filipinos for Scholarship in South Korea

More scholarship opportunities for Filipino citizens. This scholarship in South Korea is sponsored by the Korean government. The deadline for application is on March 25, 2012. Hurry and send your applications asap ;p

The Korean Government invites 2 Filipino students who wish to pursue a Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Korea. To apply for this program, contact the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Philippines (Trunkline : 02-856-9210. Please ask to be connected the personnel in charge of the Korean Government Scholarship Program or KGSP.) Submit your application no later than March 25, 2012). For more details, please refer to the following links containing Application Guidelines and University Information:

2012 KGSP Graduate Program Guideline
KGSP University Information

7 thoughts on “Two Filipinos for Scholarship in South Korea

• April 5, 2012 at 10:53 pm

i just read this post. i wanted to study in korea. i just came from a tour in korea and i love the place. hopefully there will be more opportunity like this….

• April 6, 2012 at 12:54 am

Hello po, di ako umabot sayang.. I’m an Electronics engineer. Kelan po kaya ulet pwede? Or may iba pa bang program like this? I hope for your reply. Thanks! πŸ™‚

• April 12, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Hi Patrick, try applying directly to KAIST, Daejeon

• April 17, 2012 at 9:03 pm

go to this site niied.go.kr
      the guidelines for KGSP-graduate studies are usually posted on the their site by the end of January. I’ll also be applying for the scholarship next year upon my graduation.So, Good Luck to us.Seriously we’re gonna need it.A lot of people around the nation have applied for the scholarship this year,and I think only 4 of them have successfully passed the 1st selection and havebeen endorsed to the NIIED.

• October 23, 2012 at 7:53 pm

i wish i will be the president scholar . because i want to go to Korea to study and to pursue my dreams . I’am from Philippines , i want to study in your country . i want to know your culture and i am interested to your beautiful place .and to know your language . thank you sir i hope i can go to Korea πŸ™‚
    Frances Lois Ocampo

• November 13, 2012 at 10:45 pm

μ•ˆλ…•ν•˜μ„Έμš”!!! I also want to study in Korea, to pursue my dreamed course (major), to enjoy the beauty of the country, to learn the interesting culture of Taehan Minguk, to meet new friends, to exchange cultures, and especially i am interested with Korean language.. I know already how to read hangul and can communicate Korean because i am studying Korean alone at home and with the help of my facebook Korean friends. I am now studying computer hardware servicing (vocational) and i want to have a degree. Or else, do you have scholarship for learning Korean language and culture? If there is, Please contact me cause i am interested. (관심이 μžˆμ–΄μ„œ 연락해 μ£Όμ‹­μ‹œμ˜€!!!) thanks!

• January 15, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I want to ask if you are accepting ojt student this year Nov. 2013. Im a Agriculture student of Bicol University. please reply or email me! thank you po!