Noynoy Aquino and Grace Lee, dating?

1. ellen says:

the president has admitted that he is seeing grace lee. the korean wave has reached malacanang.who knows we’re going to have a korean first lady.france has an italian first lady in the person of carla bruni, here we might have grace lee. in fairness,she is really pretty , speaks like a true bluepinoy. she attended st.paul’s pasig and ateneo de manila university like noynoy. one advice to grace: steer away from kris. but kris and grace resemble each other.

• Nancy Dy says:

Yup, Kris and Grace have a slight resemblance with their pics featured front page of The Philippine Star on Feb 3, 2012. Their skin complexion and ‘brilliant’ opinion (both with beauty & brain). Although I haven’t met them personally.

2. wendy says:

yikes!

Philippines news headline under the Aquino administration:

1. who he dates
    2.Hacienda Luisita
    3. GMA/Corona and anyone else he dislikes

dyan lang yan iikot!

What else can we expect from the student council government? Meanwhile, we are now importing “galunggong” (totyal!), gas price is continuously rising, Ford production is moving to Thailand, and the 2011 GDP is waaaaay below government’s target! Maki-ride na lang tayo ;p

3. akishta says:

No comment yet from Kris Aquino….What will be her reaction on Grace Lee being a Korean? A week ago, it was mentioned on yahoo news that she made a pairing of his brother to Thailand Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra during her visit here in Philippines…

4. pollo says:

It is a really big news in the world. Even NPR (American National Public Radio) reported the dating news between the president and Grace Lee.

I watched some programs about Grace lee on You Tube.
    She is self-confident, outgoing and attractive. She speaks perfect English, perfect Korean, and Tagalog. I suppose the president would enjoy talking with her.

Now I have two wishes. The first is that Grace Lee will be the First Lady in the Philippines and the second is that Jasmin Lee will the first Philippines-born Congress woman in Korea.

5. Nuninuninu says:

Ms. Betchay I’m curious po, can you speak Korean? Kasi here you mentioned you read the news on Daum and in another article you were asking where to watch Korean dramas with English subtitles.

HI! I can speak Korean (not grammatically correct all the time). I can read and understand Korean better. I prefer to watch Korean dramas with English subs because the ones that I watch are historical dramas and I couldn’t understand everything they say. They often use the Korean high form, which is not what we normally use in our daily lives so I’m not really familiar with them except for a handful of words.

6. Mon says:

PNoy and Grace Lee looks perfect as a couple. Grace Lee is very pretty and PNoy is lucky to have the opportunity to have her. I hope that she becomes the first Korean First Lady of the Philippines and they live happily ever after 🙂

7. dolphin says:

Grace is a normal person. That’s all.

8. Sungjae says:

Ya. I also wish she can be the first lady of Philippines