Yoon Eun Hye on Dazed and Confused

1. foxylady says:

sana ipaayos ni Yoon Eun Hye ung two front teeth nya para lalo cyang gumanda.

2. Des says:

Oh nice! I love her! 🙂 Princess Hours forever! ^^

3. elyoka says:

i am quite shocked right now =) i was thinking korean girls would better die but never agree to be taken almost naked. i guess, i am overdozed with kdoramas =(

Oh! K-dramas are made for general patronage ;p Nowadays, you can see young couples nonchalantly displaying their affection for each other, i.e. kissing, hugging, caressing in the subway… really!

• foxylady says:

actually totoo yan, yung mga actors and actresses nila demure at conservative sa TV pero pag napanuod mo sila sa movies grabe, masho-shock ka.

4. akishta says:

She is all grown up. I saw that picture yesterday at soompi.com. and was a little bit shocked. I can’t get out of her sweet image in princess hours, my fair lady and others. I thought also that korean girls are a bit conservative as seen in their dramas, less kissing, just holding hands. But Ms. Betchay is right, k-dramas are made for general patronage. No wonder if we can see more actress doing a sexy pose just like Eun Hye in the future!

5. Eva says:

Korean Beauty, she looks absolutely stunning.

6. Stella says:

Wow! I like her more! she’s my favorite actress, she’s all grown up now.

7. i admire those old ladies in korean drama..their skin looks young specifically their face no marks of aging…..i want to be like them. pls share some cosmetic they are using…

Hi Eve! It’s a combination of genes, diet, exercise and of course, Korean cosmetics. Old ladies in Korea take care of themselves well. They exercise everyday (I should know because it’s mostly ajummas that I see at the gym in the morning) and eat plenty of veggies and fruits.