Tears for Heechul

1. foxylady says:

I’ve read abou this thru Yahoo OMG. It was sad, he is my bias. Pano na ang Super Show 4 kung wala si Heechul oppa???? Si Leeteuk magpapa-enlist na rin soon. Next year babalik naman si Kangin from military. Sana si Kibum magpakita na. Haaaaayy…anu ba yan? tagal kong mag-aantay, CHOS! Sana sabay-sabay nalang silang lahat magpa-enlist para sabay din silang lumabas, tapos saka sila mag bonggang comeback! Sarangheyo Kim Heechul! Ooyoo Bitgeol Kim Heechul! 🙂

2. Liz says:

Now i remember….He is the funny guy, when Charice first performed in Star King last 2007… 🙂

3. elyoka says:

hehehe.. I liked the ending address in your post =) Rain is also joining military later this year. just thinking of that makes me sad =(( i got really addicted to read daily about his activities. hopefully he will be allowed to use his i-pad and twit as always.

4. lyn says:

A sad day for elfs specially heechul biased….
    i agree w/ foxylady, join military service ng sabay para sabay din ang labas, so bonggang return of the comeback yun! =))

5. catie chan says:

It’s admirable that Korean men have to go through military training. no matter how big of an idol one man gets, he still has to go through the humbling process of serving the country through military service

It is admirable especially when they don’t try to dodge the draft, like what one rapper did several times.

• foxylady says:

parang kilala ko yan Ms.Betchay, hehe. There was an issue na binayaran nya ung dentist to pull out his teeth para hindi cya makapag military service (or para madelay).

6. Annp says:

When I first read the title of your post, I thought something bad happened to Heechul, like an accident or worse, death. But I was relieved when I read that he was starting his military service instead. It is a big deal and could be dangerous, but he’ll probably be okay. I like Heechul, he’s kind of funny.