Tears for Heechul

Fans cried for Kim Heechul
Fans cried for Kim Heechul

Fans of the Korean idol group Super Junior waited and later on cried for one of its members – Kim Heechul. On Thursday, September 1st, he entered the mandatory Korean military service. He was not alone in Nonsan, since fangirls from all over the world came to bid him goodbye.

Kim Heechul fans gathered in Nonsan
Kim Heechul fans gathered in Nonsan

On August 31, he posted a picture on his Tweeter account.

Heechul and Siwon
Heechul and Siwon

Now, I’m not really a Super Junior fan (since I’m not really into kpop) but I’ve met Kim Heechul once. That was more than two years ago…

Kim Heechul says goodbye to fans
Kim Heechul says goodbye to fans

Hey fangirls! Don’t worry about Heechul… he’ll come out in two years. ;p

11 thoughts on “Tears for Heechul

• September 2, 2011 at 4:33 am

I’ve read abou this thru Yahoo OMG. It was sad, he is my bias. Pano na ang Super Show 4 kung wala si Heechul oppa???? Si Leeteuk magpapa-enlist na rin soon. Next year babalik naman si Kangin from military. Sana si Kibum magpakita na. Haaaaayy…anu ba yan? tagal kong mag-aantay, CHOS! Sana sabay-sabay nalang silang lahat magpa-enlist para sabay din silang lumabas, tapos saka sila mag bonggang comeback! Sarangheyo Kim Heechul! Ooyoo Bitgeol Kim Heechul! 🙂

• September 2, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Now i remember….He is the funny guy, when Charice first performed in Star King last 2007… 🙂

• September 2, 2011 at 4:27 pm

hehehe.. I liked the ending address in your post =) Rain is also joining military later this year. just thinking of that makes me sad =(( i got really addicted to read daily about his activities. hopefully he will be allowed to use his i-pad and twit as always.

• September 2, 2011 at 7:52 pm

A sad day for elfs specially heechul biased….
    i agree w/ foxylady, join military service ng sabay para sabay din ang labas, so bonggang return of the comeback yun! =))

• September 3, 2011 at 7:37 am

Pwede rin… unlike yung ibang grupo na pag may pumasok sa military eh disband na sila.

• September 3, 2011 at 1:00 am

It’s admirable that Korean men have to go through military training. no matter how big of an idol one man gets, he still has to go through the humbling process of serving the country through military service

• September 3, 2011 at 7:36 am

It is admirable especially when they don’t try to dodge the draft, like what one rapper did several times.

• September 8, 2011 at 5:43 am

parang kilala ko yan Ms.Betchay, hehe. There was an issue na binayaran nya ung dentist to pull out his teeth para hindi cya makapag military service (or para madelay).

• September 8, 2011 at 11:59 am

Yup, he paid a dentist to pull out his teeth. Because of the controversy, he had to quit 1박2일.

• September 3, 2011 at 3:05 am

When I first read the title of your post, I thought something bad happened to Heechul, like an accident or worse, death. But I was relieved when I read that he was starting his military service instead. It is a big deal and could be dangerous, but he’ll probably be okay. I like Heechul, he’s kind of funny.

• September 3, 2011 at 7:35 am

Yeah, I always forget that national security in Korea is not something we should take lightly.