The Best Mango in Korea

1. Rae says:

WOW! Oh my God!! I was too excited for this online store, i signed up immediately kkk. although, the website is mostly in Korean, anyway, I will ask my korean friend’s help. It is really a great gift for Chuseok.

Last week, my friend bought a pack of dried mangoes from Thailand, it is nothing compared to Philippine mangoes kkk

Thanks for this great info! πŸ™‚

• Mr Don Anura Jayamanne says:

If you will buy Dried Mango from Our Company to sell in korean Market we can supply you contact Our company contact Number 63-46-686-5302/63-919-3818577/63-46-4190133

2. pottershandclay says:

wow~~ i think its cheaper… Here in Daejeon, there are 2 stores selling mangoes for 5000 won per piece….oh how i miss eating mangoes…especially indian mangoes….TT TT

Ms. Betchay, what site did your husband order it from??? thanks..^^

3. Anne says:

Natatakam na ako. Thanks te betch!I’ll order now

4. Anne says:

Btw ate, sweet ni hubby ha, parang mangga, tamis:)

5. marlette says:

your blogs are always so interesting

6. Ai says:

Hi I love Mangoes, so could you please let me know where to order it online? Thanks ^^

Ai

7. cher says:

Paris Baguette now have mango smoothies?hahahaha…im getting so addicted with mango shake here in manila

8. stella says:

nothing beats philippine mangoes…yummy! enjoy it ms betchay!

9. Baek Seung Jo says:

Ms. Betchay, can we bring in mangoes from the Philippines to Korea? I think they are srict because it has seeds which are needed to be tested.. Interesting article and wonderful too.

10. suppledexplorer says:

My favorite fruit…can’t live without mangoes..I guess Ill bring mangoes for my Korean friends.

11. Lynne says:

Hi Ms Betchay, nakakatakam naman yang pictures mo, na-miss ko tuloy ang manggo. tc

12. tina says:

Hi! is it allowed to bring mangoes to korea? im going next week and i plan to bring some to my friends.

13. neknekenken says:

Wow. Mangoes are really expensive there. I love mangoes so I guess I’m lucky that mangoes in the Philippines are cheap.

14. gus limcolioc says:

we produce packed dried green mangoes from the philippines, best quality, we can export them to korea, please contact me for details..

15. Angelo says:

Hi,

Ask ko lang po pano magpadala ng mango sa Korea from Manila? pabday gift ko sana sa friend ko.

At allowed po b syang ihand carry? hindi kaya sitahin ng custom? If ipaquarantine nmn mga magkano kaya magagastos?

Thanks po!!

16. Angelo says:

i was there last week. pinayagan naman may dala akong 4 na manga. hand carry nasita lang ako sa custom sa pinas nung nakita pero mabait sya kaya pinayagan din ako… san kaya pwedeng magorder kung nd k nmn pupunta ng korea? may company kaya n pwedeng magdala? meron kasi dito for koreans pero ang mahal 2000 pesos for 5 kilos kasama na lahat sa kanila na din ang manga pero mahal pa din sya db?

17. Babar says:

It’s a good news for all of you that korea
    government have also approved mangoes
    from Pakistan. They have approved durrani associates
    to send mangoes to korea after hot water processing
    so from next year you all can enjoy king of all mangoes
    Sindhri which is best mangoes in the world
    because it have no fiber in it and it’s very delisious
    kindly any body can help me that how much
    mangoes korea import from the world and which super stores
    are selling them?

18. aisa says:

Hi po ano pong number pwedng twagan para mkapagorder ng manga…salamat po

19. lucy says:

i guess u all have not tried indian mangoes india is not only the largest producer of mangoes but also the best (u r really unlucky if u havent tried it yet)