Blog giveaway: Korean cosmetic grab bag #2
I said I’ll post the winner of the Korean cosmetic grab bag #1 last Monday. However, I had to find the box where I put the grab bag #1 just to be sure I still have it. We moved in to a new home last Sunday and after five days, I still have to find my things. I told the movers to just leave them in one room and I’ll be the one to arrange them so I’ll know where everything is.
Anyway, here’s the winner of the Korean cosmetic grab bag #1:
Now here’s the Korean cosmetic grab bag #2:
The winner will get:
1. Innisfree Trouble Care BB Cream – 35 ml
2. Innisfree Almond Sugar Scrub – 30 ml
3. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam – 50 ml
4. Tony Moly Cosmetic Case
The first three items are all genuine and made in Korea. The cosmetic case is sold in Tony Moly stores but it’s made in China.
1. Only one comment per person.
2. Commenting starts now until August 2nd, 11:59 PM.
3. Winner will be selected through Random.org and will be posted on this blog on August 3rd. (For sure since I don’t work that day!)
4. Winner will be notified through email, and has five days to respond ;p (Or else, we’ll pick another winner)
Thank you guys for participating.
By the way, I just generate the winner on Random.org once.