I love “The Saem”

1. Jen says:

I love “The Saem” too. So glad you’re carrying this line. I’ll be sure to check out your site. Hope you can carry Hanskin products as well. Have a great Monday! God bless!

2. Min says:

Is this the items you got?? ^ ^

Loving the brand just like you do! πŸ˜€

3. mia hernandez says:

OH YES I LOVE THIS ONE TOO ,WE JUST SPEND 15 DAYS VACAY IN SEOUL AND I LOVE TO SHOP THERE MY GIRLS WANTS KOREAN COSMETICS THOUGH ,I WILL BE BACK THIS TIME WITH MY FRIENDS ON UR CHUSOK TO SEE HOW KOREAN SPEND THEIR ESPECIAL HOLIDAY WHICH I KNOW IT IS THEIR THANKSGIVING AM I RIGHT? OH KOREA IS THE BEST IN ASIA I REALLY LOVE THE PLACE THE NICE PEOPLE THE WEATHER EVERYTHING I LOVE IT….
    AND THANKS YOU POST ABOUT THIS KOREAN NEW COSMETIC BRAND BECAUSE I AM A FAN OF KOREAN PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY THE LINE FO THEIR COSMETICS AND THEIR FASHIONABLE DRESSES …I WILL VISIT THIS STORE SAEM ….

4. ron says:

I would love to buy the saem mask sheet >.< tried one and I loved it

5. Marife says:

Hi!!

What do you mean that they recognized you? :O artista ka? πŸ™‚

by the way, this is your online shop?

http://www.cosmekor.com/the-saem ??

6. Marife says:

I’ve sent you two msg… gusto qong malaman ung opinion mo about the several korean branches of cosmetics…kc dito hnd kami masyadong marunong…kilala lang namin skin79, skinfood, baviphat, tony moly, holika holika, the face shop, missha… pero maraming branches as sulwhasoo, history of hu, hera, dr jart, mamonde, laneige, hanskin, its skin, the saem… gusto qoh lang malaman kung anong mas popular, cn ang better branch….

7. Web Henyo says:

grabe, dami tlgng ganyan sa korea. no wonder why girls love to go there. πŸ˜€

8. Pond says:

The Saem is very new in Thailand , but I must admit that it really is a good brand as the products are of high quality & I really love it! I’ve been buying the Premium set altogether of Eye cream, zin cream, serum, sooyaek, yuaek, & cleansing foam! This is the Arumdaun Saem Yeon Zayang range, which has an extract of Ginseng & the packaging is light pink & reddish!

I still haven’t start using it yet but after testing it at the shop, I am sure that I will love it!! The price in Thailand is more expensive…costs me around 6,400 thb or 260,000 won!! Let’s hope that it works with my face as per the product promises!! β†–(^β–½^)β†—

9. Bee says:

Hello! Naghahanap po ako ng review about sa “On the blackhead” ng The Saem and I’m glad na napunta ako sa site niyo. I went to Korea last June and sobrang nag-hoard po ako ng make-up. Nakuha ng attention ko yung The Saem dahil sa very friendly nilang staff. And they gave me a lot of free stuff too! Ngayon po ang problem ko is I can’t remember paano ko aapply yung “On the blackhead”. May dalawa po akong binili na ganun, pero magkaiba sila ng pag-apply. Yung isa once a week, yung isa, daily daw. I can’t remember po talaga. So it would be nice kung matutulungan niyo po ako sa tanong ko. Haha. Thank you! And I love your blog! Stalking you from now on. LOL.

10. JY says:

Hi, can I ask other than myeongdong, where can i still find the shop, saem?? πŸ™‚