Teacher beating student for tardiness

1. shie says:

BARBARIC!

If this were teacher my parents would surely give him/her a lesson. Am pretty sure she wouldn’t want to see the fangs of my monster mom and the mouth of my father’s gun!

2. Jee says:

aysh!
    Kakainis naman~~~~
    huuh kawawa yung bata~
    as a teacher, i never did, and never would I do dat to students!

3. Norie Alico says:

Ito pla yung sinasabi sa news. Npka salbahe nman ng teacher. Nkita ko nga sa news sinipa pa ang bata. Tsk tsk tsk… Now she has to face criminal charges. Suits her.

4. hanneebuff says:

Poor kid. was there an action taken against the teacher?

5. taeil says:

this is sad. got to tutor some kor kids last winter and they were surprised when i told them filipino teachers are not allowed in any way to beat/touch (even verbally abuse) students here. i was equally shocked with their response when i told them those kinds of teachers gets reprimanded or even jailed.

6. karla says:

I Can’t imagine how sometimes teachers are cruel,I mean abusing students verbally and physically.I remember my teacher in Elementary,a grade 6 teacher she will hit us in the head(most of the time toward my male classmates),sobrang sakit mangurot,will hit us using her infamous stick,pinipingot kami and to top it off before mag start ang class we have to make sure na natanggal lahat ng damo sa garden at nadiligan lahat ng halaman.As in it’s like we’re in a martial law.T T mag iigib kami ng tubig 1 kilometer away.I was forever tormented by all this abuse.And to think na wala siyang anak tapus ginawa niya lahat ng un. Pag ako naging elementary teacher I’ll be the best teacher that they ever had

7. Jerick Mac says:

hala naman.kawawa naman yung bata! ang galing naman nung nagvideo. upload agad! hahaha!

8. franz says:

yan ang ayaw na ayaw ko mangyari sa mga kids ko d2 sa korea many times ko nang narinig about that….dapat sa ganyan teacher tagalin ang lisensya para magtanda!!!!!

9. Eden says:

Ano kaya nasa isip nung bata nung ginagawa yun nung teacher sa kanya? Grabe! Nakakagigil po talaga.