2011 Hangang Yeouido Spring Flower Festival

1. kayni says:

so beautiful. we’ve just concluded our DC Cherry Blossom Festival as well but there are still late bloomers all over the district.

2. heidi says:

Hay, ang ganda! Pangarap kong makakita ng cherry blossoms. 😀 Sana makapunta ko dyan or kahit sa japan hehe! 🙂

3. Jee says:

I missed it! *sigh* ㅠ.ㅠ

4. elyoka says:

Ms Betchay, thank you for this wonderful post. I wish i were there too. I wish you told about this Festival when it began. Anyway thank you. Please share your secret of always being updated about social events in Seoul.

Hi! Thanks too for taking the time to visit ;p
      There are lots of events in Seoul from spring to fall. Next week it’s going to be the Lotus Lantern season in preparation for Buddha’s Birthday on May 10th. The annual Lantern Parade is a must see event!

5. jen says:

ateng… taga basa po ako ng site mo… yung ibang article alam read ko na sa newspaper or net.. nageenjoy po ako sa site mo kaseh nakikichika kung anu ang view ng mga followers mo.. and ang cute. nageenjoy din sila sa u… Goodluck and more powers…. at sana .. every pinoy festival at gatherings update ang site mo ..pra makapunta nga namn kami.. pero syang ndi tayo nagkita sa youido.. siguro beauty ka in person… ^*^

6. Bob says:

Maganda. Sana makapunta rin ako jan. Gandang pagmasdan ang spring.

7. antonette says:

wow!!!!ang ganda ng cherry blossoms =) i hope to have a picture with it soon =)

8. grace says:

the cherry blossoms are simply breathtaking!

9. phoebe says:

very nice ms. betch!^^ na-miss ko to 🙁

10. Faith says:

wow! pretty pretty sakura! what’s sakura in korean? 🙂

11. walastek says:

Ganda naman…thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures! =)

12. hyoeuncheong says:

Wow, its sooooooooooo~~~ beautiful!!!!!
    When I look around your blog, I think
    “I have to visit yeouido.” 🙂
    Thank you for sharing your GOOD pictures.

13. stella says:

hi Ms Betchay! great pictures! nah, you take good ones po just aim for good angle and lighting lalo na yung last 2 ones…your pictures gave good stories keep it up 🙂

14. only you says:

the cherry blossoms are just so beautiful and so charming!

15. ayie tuates says:

hi, ma’am! nakuha nyo po ba yung inquiry ko? i’m a production manager sa GMA News TV po dito sa pinas. gusto po namin magshoot jan ng traditional wedding. san po kaya kami makakahingi ng tulong para ma-assist kami sa permits? thank u po 🙂

16. akishta says:

Awesome and adorable!!!

17. Jerick Mac says:

aigoooo! ang ganda! yan ang gustong gusto kong makita e! woooW!

18. NurseNikoy says:

Hi Miss Betchay,

Good Day! I’m planning to visit korea this coming february or march to experience Winter and Snow? would you recommend me bringing alot of winter clothes or just for my arrival and i’ll just buy it there?cause one of my friends told me na mura daw ang clothes jan for winter?and sa march ba my snow padin?until when kaya?

19. heykirsteen says:

Hello po, we’re planning to go there this april3-9 may cherry blossom na po ba nun by that time? And san po ung pinakamalapit na place na makakakita ng cherry blossom? Thank you!

Hi! Sa southern area meron nang cherry blossoms pero sa Seoul mga middle of April pa. Pero baka maabutan ninyo rin ang pagbuka by April 9.

1. March 31, 2014

[…] is lined with cherry blossoms. It could get crazy during the festival as what happened during the 2011 Hangang Yeouido Spring Flower Festival that we […]