Jasmine Lee Speaks Out for Foreign Wives

Jas posted this on her FB account. Who is she? Jasmine Lee is the most popular Pinay in Korea. She’s one of the panelists/segment host in a Tuesday night television show on KBS called “Love in Asia”. She is also a speaker/lecturer on multiculturalism representing immigrant wives and multicultural families. Last year, she was introduced in a movie “Uihyongje” (starring the sexy Kang Dong Won) where she played a Vietnamese. Though she lost her husband last year, she faces the future with positive energy that will surely inspire other women. Watch the video below. Her face glows as if she’s lit with a lampclick pendant.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Continue your good work for your family and the married immigrants in this country ;p

14 thoughts on “Jasmine Lee Speaks Out for Foreign Wives

• March 31, 2011 at 9:38 am

go go go….i really love what she said..it’s high time fore korean society to realize that migrant wives CAN contribute to their society!!!!!

• March 31, 2011 at 10:09 pm

I hope the same thing. With their aging population, the country needs more foreigners, not only migrant wives to help boost their economy. I just hope that not only companies or government officials will realize this foreigners’ contribution to their economy and society but even the ordinary individuals as well. Because it’s with them that we often interact with.

• March 31, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Wow, her Korean-speaking is very very smooth and fluent! She speaks exactly like a native Korean. Kung sa bagay, 15 na sha sa Korea.

• April 1, 2011 at 2:08 am

I agree. To be honest, I envy her everytime I hear her speaking in Korean. I’ve been here for almost three years now but I’m still a beginner in Korean language, especially my spoken Korean is really poor. She has a show before teaching Korean language to Filipinos. I downloaded it but didn’t have much time to listen to it. I prioritized other things. But maybe after a few months, I can start studying the language again.

• April 1, 2011 at 12:00 pm

What’s more amazing is that unlike us, she never attended formal classes in Korean ;p

• April 1, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Hi Ms. Betchay!

I haven’t attended a formal class as well but I’m planning to this summer. I realized that learning the language from my husband is not effective because I don’t follow his instructions. kkkk

• April 2, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Wow, ang galing naman nya! At ang fluent nya sa korean… sana ako din hehe! (pangarap na lang). she’s a very inspiring woman. 🙂

• May 24, 2011 at 4:05 pm

ano po FB account ni Jasmin Lee?

• September 21, 2011 at 10:08 am

Saw the film Secret Reunion at the Korean Film Festival at SM North last night. Jasmine is awesome! 🙂

• September 21, 2011 at 10:19 am

Another movie is coming up and this time she has a bigger role ;p

• April 14, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I am so happy for her, she has given a lot of inspiration to most filipinos esp. to all the immigrant wives in Korea.Hope that she will continue to display her warm heart , dignity, wisdom and humility in serving this country , esp. to multicultural families.We are so proud of you. May God continue to bless you. grace

• June 12, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Ms. Bechay. I need you r opinion bout my comment. Kindly communicate with me in my FB acount. Obera Christine Jang. Thamk you.