Government jobs for female marriage immigrants

1. Peppermint says:

Oo nga, masyado mababa ang tingin sa ating mga wife ng mga Koreans. Bakit ganon? Buti na lang there’s improvement na.

Kasi nga may perception na ang mga southeast asians na nag-aasawa ng Korean ay dahil lang mahirap sa bansa natin… at wala tayong pinag-aralan at ang mga napapangasawa nating korean ay matanda at hindi type ng mga Korean. Sa isa ko pang blog noon may pinost ako tungkol sa pag-stereotype… pag may oras eh mai-post ko sana uli.

2. Cha says:

hi Maam Betchay,

ask lng po ako kng may alam po kayong any part time job ( weekend) hiring Filipino. I’ve been here since Feb 2011 so couldn’t speak Korean. Im working now in my inlaw’s company pro gusto ko po sanang magteach kaso sabi nla mahirap daw magtrabho sa mga hakwon, sabi nla kelangan ko pa mag adjust dito and I have to work with them in 1 year. =_= Hindi po ako masaya sa work ko. Wla akong nkakausap tsaka if they discuss about the work , language nla ginamit..I want to finda job side line lng para at least di ako mahomesick… Kng may alam po kayo please let me know.
    Thanks po. God bless ^^

3. Annp says:

Having lived in Korea, I know about that stereotype all too well. It made me really mad before. But then, I guess I can’t really blame them. So, I wanted to prove them wrong by going out and showing people what I’m capable of doing. Too bad it was short-lived because I only stayed in Korea for about 4 years. But I’m so happy when I read about positive developments like this one.

4. Lanie says:

Hi ms.betchay

I’am 2 yrs living now here in Goyang City,Ilsan with my Korean husband and 18mos. old son. I heard to some Koreans that they look pinoys as poor and lazy people. Nakakairita kc bakit ganon ang tingin nila s mga Pinoy. They r racist.hmmmppp…
    Anyway ms.betchay,I asked my husband if im registered here in korea as his wife and he said i’m not.So my question are, is there anything wrong with it?Do I have to insist my registration here?How important is it?

I hope u can give me some advise coz I dont have any Filipino friends in here.

Lanie

5. Genelyn says:

Greetings!
    Ms. Betchay,
    I was so happy reading all the articles and letters on this blog.. I just arrived Korea June 2011, and I kinda feel lost because couldn’t understand hangul well. As of now, i am learning few hangul words from my oemonim and I am grateful to have a lovely and kind husband and mother-in-law. By a chance only, if ever on your blog you are posting or emailing job vacancies that I can apply. I was an ESL teacher in the Philippines for more than 3years, and i hope your blog and site can post for job vacancies.. Thank you