Exemption from Re-entry Permit

1. Anon says:

If she surrendered her ARC to immigration, her visa has been cancelled. She need to hold the card to return under the same visa. She either needs to apply for a new visa to return again.

2. Jerick Mac says:

saka ko n lang iisipin ito kapag nakagaling na ako jan,hehehe…

3. jane says:

hi ask ko lng kung my paraan pb mabigyan ng another working visa yung mga bagong nagtnt pojan s korea?

4. jane says:

sana reply po kau if pwede pa san po kmi hihingi ng tulong po?at ano po dapat nking gawin slmt po.

5. Nguyet Anh Mai says:

I have D-2 visa (student visa) and I want to travel Japan for one week (23-24/9). Do I need to obtain a re-entry permit to re-enter South Korea? I will arrive South Korea on the 4th of Sep and I wont have enough time to obtain the Alien Registration Card before my departure to Japan.

6. Jhessy says:

Hi, we were granted a single entry visa to korea, and have a visa to japan. we heard about the panstar ferry from busan to osaka and would like to try it. my question, can we exit korea and re-enter as we are planning to return to PI from seoul since the airfare is much more cheaper than if we return from osaka. Please advise. Thanks a lot!

Hi Jhessy! From what I understood, you will visit Korea from Japan so by that time you’ll have to use your single-entry visa right? Then you will go back to Japan and then Korea again? Then in that case you’ll need another visa unless you are just transiting in Seoul.

7. oumey117 says:

hello!!I’m a D2 single entry visa holder, and I decided to leave korea for the winter vacation to spend it with my family back home, does that mean that I won’t have any problem returning to korea even with my single entry visa? and I do have an ARC!
    thank you for your help!!

8. Peter says:

Hello, my partner has an E6 Alien Card here in S. Korea, valid for the next 6 months. My Q. is, can I go back to the Philippines for 1 week & return with this type of visa… Or can I take 1 week vacation in Thailand & return to S. Korea?

9. Jhajha says:

Hi Ms Betchay, first time holder po ako ng Korean Visa E7. Nun nag apply po ako tinanong po ako if single or multiple entry po un gusto ko, sabi ko po multiple. Nun nakuha ko po siya kanina, single entry lng po un na grant. Ganun po ba talaga Ms Betchay kapag E7 visa? Salamat po.