Hyun Bin to join the Marine Corps?

1. elyoka says:

is he? (T_T)

you said – “It’s not easy to enter the ROK Marine Corps” – does that mean marine service was not randomly chosen for Hyun Bin? Can you write a seperate post about obligatory military service system in Korea? how does it work (ie. some say it is 2 years, others say it depends on something else etc)?

i am asking cause Rain (yup, i am his fan) is also going to join military in late 2011. Hope he wont be sent to some dangerous regions (^_~)

2. heart-hyunbin says:

Despite his busy schedules he is still leaving us….what do i do when he is away for 2 years?? i love him so much~@@

• elyoka says:

nice to meet you! do you know if Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo are still together? though i am asking out of idle curiosity, I’d appreciate your reply much. Pls dont suggest to browse web, ‘yes’/’no’ reply will be just fine =)

3. tessa says:

Oh my..i miss him already..love him in SG..i even wondered what drama he was goin to film next..well,if it’s for his country,we can only be proud of him..

And yes you’re right there, he’s really a good actor and a gorgeous one on top of that..wishing for his safe military experience..

4. Aaron says:

Yes, we should admire these people, actors or not, for their patriotism.

5. hanneebuff says:

I admire him for choosing the Marine Corp. I think this needs longer military service time aside from the regular 1 year and 10 months (please correct me if I’m wrong.) Won Bin was also in the field and he got injured during one of the exercises so he was released early. That earned more respect for him.

6. gigi says:

I already miss him, since Secret Garden just finished. What more for two years. He’s a very good actor. I hope he’ll be safe always…and I’m proud of him. Thanks Betchay.

7. raz1877 says:

hello… i think u posted a wrong picture… thats not hyun bin.. thats oh jung hyuk…

8. Jerick Mac says:

well. accept it. ganyan talaga sa korea.. kamusta n ba ang dmz?

9. Annp says:

I love Hyun Bin in “My Lovely Sam-soon”, “Snow Queen” and “Secret Garden”. How long will he have to be in the service? My husband said that the length of service has been shortened a bit compared to when he did his service. Hope Hyun Bin/ Kim Tae Pyung stays safe during his service.

10. suppledexplorer says:

Oh…He broke up with Song Hye Gyo?too bad they really look good together..I started watching their THE WORLD THAT THEY LIVE IN…well goodluck to you Hyun Bin.

11. drsnowmon says:

kkk that’s not a picture of Hyunbin, that’s another celebrity named Oh Jung Hyuk xD

12. Betchay says:

oh you’re right… didn’t notice that… i usually don’t view my posts that’s why… thanks for pointing that out