Airport train from Incheon to Seoul

1. Marix says:

I read this in Yahoo earlier. Pretty interesting. I think this spells speedy.

Ate Betchay, how do they store people’s luggage? I don’t have any idea at all as we took the cab last time I went to Seoul. πŸ™‚

2. jaz says:

nice! will try this when i leave on the 19th.

sana tulad ng sa HK wherein pwede ka magcheck in sa station so u don’t have to wait in line sa airport with your baggages. ^^

3. Jerick Mac says:

mas mabilis?

ang alam ko kasi e dun sa highway dumadaan by bus..

4. suppledexplorer says:

I was lucky coz my Korean friend fetch me at the airport.Though I took a bus when I left for Philippines.My friends and will be visiting Seoul again on autumn. I guess we gonna take this train its more cheap than the bus which is 9500won going to Hongik University.

5. Mei says:

I just tried the A’REX and I must say it’s a convenient and cheap mode of transport from Incheon to Seoul City.

6. jill says:

hi, i’ll be having a 1 day stop over in korea on july 31. i booked a hotel in incheon (near unseo station).. i plan to take arex going to seoul… what are the tourist spots/malls near arex seoul station? i appreciate your response. maraming salamat!

7. Mari says:

I got interested in going to Korea when I see the tv drama . I was there in Seoul last week. Amazing. I went through tour package. A little expensive kaya d ako masyadong naka pag shopping. That is why I want to know how to commute para ticket and self booking na Lang para makatipid

8. alfie says:

Hi,

Ask ko lang kung maganda ba talaga ang cherry blossoms dyan? I’ll be there on April in time for that event. πŸ™‚ Also, nice din bang mag stay sa Myeong Dong? thank you.

9. richie says:

tips from busan to seoul please. erroneously booked mla-busan instead of incheon, the problem is our flight ETA in Busan is around 8:40 PM – how do we go to seoul? KTX? Bus? any suggestion since last KTX schedule during weekday is at 10:20 PM wherein it will still take time to travel from Busan Airport to Busan Stn (around 45 minutes to an hour, i guess)… please help thanks in advance