Love the BRTC Blemish Recover Balm freebies!

1. jehan says:

I want to try their bb creams too.. I’ve seen samples being sold online but didn’t notice if there are samples for BRTC.. also, i’ve been meaning to ask you too if are the samples being sold online worth buying or not..kkk

Ate Betchay, thank you po ulit sa gift ni Soo Ae ah..
    God bless and more power to your online business..

2. Min says:

Hey Betchay! 😀

Wow. Yes I’ve heard about them! 😀
    Is The Saem good??

Await getting more stuff from you this Month! 😛

3. Amme says:

Hello. Ms.B, have you tried beauty products of Japan? for me they are really great! I haven’t tried one from Korea,, but it seems that those BRTC products are great too! just wanna try those for a change..

4. Ice says:

Hi Miss Betchay,

I’m a constant visitor here… Can you tell me, how much will it cost to send a package from Korea to the Philippines… My boyfriend is planning to send a package so he was asking me how much will it cost, since this will be his first time sending me gifts…

Thanks Miss Betchay… I really love your entries…

Ice =)

5. Jerick Mac says:

grabe. hanga n talga ako sa beauty products ng korea! hehehe. naalala ko yung bestfriend ko nung umuwi, may mga dala ding sari-sari…

6. AJ says:

May nakita ako online na BRTC Blemish recover balm, worth Php 800+ lang kaya nag hesitate ako kasi masyadong mura compared sa original price. I tried looking at BRTC’s official website to order there para siguradong totoo yung product. the prob is, mahal na nga yung product, mahal pa yung shipping fee. Do you sell po this product? Thanks

7. 4evrloyl says:

hello ms. jehan…

I have been trying to look for the thread where I asked for an advise on effective body lotion pero di ko mahanap. I found it once pero nag close bigla net ko. So, dito na lang ako magpapasalamat sa’yo for your reply. Antagal na nun noh? hehehe.. pero thank you… 😉

8. brtclover says:

hello po. ask ko po sana kung sa brtc korea thru online kau bumili. magpapatulong po sana ako. di ko kc maintindihan ung site, hehe 🙂

9. brtclover says:

nag email po ako sau pero di ka po reply? 🙂

10. brtclover says:

ate hoe much po ung recover balm? 🙂

11. iam says:

hi betchay! patulong naman po. may idea ka san sa korea pwedeng makabili ng brtc products? meron ba around myeongdong? pupunta kami kasi diyan and i’m planning to buy their products pagdating namin. bumibili lang kse ako online dito sa pinas eh. maraming salamat!

12. karlha says:

pa email po ng price list ng products thanks

13. mia hernandez says:

hi ms b. san ba puedeng bumili product ng brtc sa myeondong thanks po or kahit san lugar sa seoul

14. Mhai says:

hello miss betchay…. can i order brtc creams from you?? im really hoping to hear from you… i’ve looking for brtc sellers and i can’t seem to find one that i can fully trust… hope to hear from you soon…=)

15. kate says:

good day…im from bermuda. but im a filipino, im interested to buy a brtc blemish product bb cream or if ther is a blemish bundle set. i was trying to order online but it couldnt make thru.. hope u could help me. thanks

16. Janin panilo says:

Hello;)i was really curious.what is the price of a real brtc blemish recover bb cream.coz i heard it’s pricey.but i saw an onlineshop in facebook selling it for 15oophp.i’m a newbie with this brand so i’m confused.thank you;)

17. Mayurie says:

please email me how i can get this brtc recover balm cream. 🙂

18. Mayurie says:

also the price please. hopefully may smaller size siya like travel size? i really wanna try brtc coz i love the skin 79.

19. chel says:

hi!

is jasmine water from brtc available in korea? how much does it cost (in php) plus the shipping fee? thanks!

20. Zy says:

Hi! Im visiting Seoul where exactly can I buy Merphil and BRTC products? Thanks!