Pinoy sa Korea: Alert Level 1

1. cherrie says:

kaloka naman to.sbi ni h2b lalaban daw cia til his last breath.adik tlaga!

2. eden says:

Ate, what’s with Taiwan?

You mean the Taiwanese hate on Koreans? It has something to do with the disqualification of one of their athletes on the taekwondo match. The computer personnel in charged of monitoring the scores is Korean and he alerted the officials of the game that the Taiwanese athlete has extra sensors on her feet.

3. Riyaku says:

Hi Ate!

It’s such a big news dito sa Australia. Mejo panic naman yung mga Korean friends ko dito.. Hope everything is well over there…

4. Ryu says:

ask ko lang po kasi im very curious why there are Filipinos in North Korea???

5. Jepoi says:

There are 9 Pinoys in North Korea… their lives must be full of inspirations and adventures…

• Amme says:

I agree with you Jepoi that their lives must be full of inspiration,adventures and wonderful/sad stories.And I want to read the pages of their lives there,,it might be very interesting, I also want to take a glimpse of the north from Mt.Odu as you did, I wonder how it feels like to take a sneak peek at the neverland…what about you Ms.Betchay, have you seen N.Korea from that Mt??

I’ve been to Mt. Odu, Cheorwon, Aegibong, Dorasan and one other observatory in Gangwon-do. Oh I love Cheorwon, that’s where former Pres. Fidel Ramos fought during the Korean War. I’ve been to the place four times and they have the best kalbitang. ;p

6. mari says:

hello betchay, you mentioned about cheorwon, i live there, it’s very cool in summer but it’s the coldest place during winter.. i wonder if you had a sightseeng in goseokcheong and chiktang falls..

7. alex says:

hi mam ana

ask ko lang po yung box ko kasi wala pa rin pong dumarating. Kunin ko po yung waybill number. thanks

8. daniela says:

hello sa lahat po,,cnung my alam na pwede ko po mabilhan ng ph.food kc my balak ako magtinda-tinda ng ph.food saan po ako mkabili???advice po,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maraming salamat ito po cp ko 01042998507