A time when no one listened to Charice

1. Eddie says:

I can totally relate to those people at the wedding since she was nobody then, don’t get me wrong i’m a totally charice fan. That happened to me when i saw Lady gaga at a show in vegas before she became popular and i only $20 for the ticket and to be honest, most of the people there werent’ paying attention to her. We thought at the time she was kinda crazy but now i’m a lady gaga fan.

• Riza says:

yeah. I totally agree with you. Its a wedding celebration and after the ceremony people needs to eat. I love Charice and I’m very happy with her many accomplishments right now and how it affects her millions of fans.. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. jehan says:

i definitely agree with you ate Betchay… really lucky couple…

3. mel says:

That’s the beauty of Charice. She has experienced it all. She always sing the same – in front of 2 or 10,000. She never “cheat” at her performances. At an early age, she has this maturity in her, that you always give your best in everything you do. After DF and Oprah took hold of her three years ago, her “life” is in front of the world 24/7. It is an “accapella” life that she lives.

These videos and her singing contest experiences was the foundation from which she draws on. Definitely the 18 yrs old Charice is lightyears away better than the 12-13 years (?) in this video.

4. luv says:

i watched this video before, and yes, the difference between then and now. Charice was amazing here and she is even more amazing now. She has not changed though, as she is still down to earth and unaffected by her celebrity status, and she still gives her all everytime she sings. I love this girl so much.

5. luv says:

WOW lucky audience, Charice is giving a full private concert here. I wonder how much she earned here? She is so good and she is like 12 yrs old here? Now fast forward 2010 – she is laughing to the bank:)

6. Reg says:

This young lady is truly gifted. I’ve been following her since 2007, and I’m happy that the Philippines as well as other countries are slowly becoming a witness to the growth of Charice as a world-class artist.

I think the video you posted above was filmed during her LBS days (2006), and back then, one can already see the promise she holds. Whatever she is reaping right now is so much deserved by her.

7. bette says:

I hope everyone can read all the positive reviews about Charice from Japan, Bangkok, Manila, Jakarta and now soon to from Singapore, Iยดm certained that every Filipino will be proud of her. A blogger from Indonesia who is an avid fan of Peter Cetera said, that Charice was the best in the group who truly stood out from the concert. He canยดt believe how good she really is “live”. He thought the best rendition Charice covered which he heard before was Bodyguard Medley, but he was wrong when he heard All By Myself new version of hers.

8. suppledexplorer says:

Ive watched her concert in MOA last Decemebe 2010.My friend give me a free ticket.Seeing the crowd,shes really a star!