Jeju Air flies to Manila and Cebu

1. Good day. My daughter and I will go to korea on december 2010, but unfortunately the Cebu Pacific Air promo is already sold out but their regular fare is too expensive for me. I hope Jeju Air will offer much lower rate of airfare. Thanks. Have a nice day. God Bless.

Nattie

2. Gina says:

Thanks for this info! I am from Canada but I may be moving to Korea next year for work. If this deal is true and still going on, I’d like to go back to the Philippines to visit family during my vacation days.

3. Gina says:

are there a lot of filipinos in korea?

4. jan says:

hi betchay,
    thank you for this information.
    do you know where we could be able to book or purchase jejuair tickets? would it be okay to ask for its website or contact number in the philippines?
    thank you.

5. KIM JAE IL says:

I wish to make a reservation but no user-friendly inlet. Help me.

• KIM JAE IL says:

I wish to make a round trip ticket from Seoul to Manila but it is difficult to fine the way to make the reservation. Moreover the phone 1599 1500 is helpless: every sales desk is busy!

• ann says:

Sir,

For flight originating Incheon, may i refer you to our sister company, Island Resort Club or IRC. Kindly call 708-9999 / 708-9365 and look for Ms. Michelle Hong (korean national).

6. joel says:

Jeju air’s website is not user friendly and cannot even get flight schedules… pls inform them to make their website friendly and efficient like cebu pacific. by then they can compete also with the price.

7. _mitch says:

PHILIPPINE CONTACT NUMBERS:

LOOK FOR SUZETTE URIARTE (Very kind lady)
    09277065743
    5360130
    supervisor@jejuairph.com (super fast response)

PS. Website caters only Koreans. The Filipino team will assist also some of your other queries. Booking is done via the clicksolutions inc.

8. suppledexplorer says:

can I book Online?Ive been searching the site but to no success.

9. Aileen says:

Can you help me find budget flights to jeju island from manila or clark? Has Jeju Air started flYing to Manila and Clark?
    I plan to attend an event there from sept 1-6, 2011

Thanks for your help,
    Aileen

• Ruth says:

@Ms. Aileen: “Has Jeju Air started flYing to Manila and Clark?” Please refer to the above-mentioned title of this article ^^.

May 23, 2011, we flied to the PHilippines via JEJU AIR. Jeju Air’s air fare is a little higher than Cebu Pacific but cheaper than PAL, Asiana and Korean Air. Food is inclusive of the fare, unlike Cebu Pacific. I liked Jeju Air’s food better than the airline I rode in last year. Free check-in baggage is 20 kgs.

10. honeylet says:

HI! I LIVE IN JEJU ISLAND AND IM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT JEJU AIR IS NOW FLYING TO MANILA HOPEFULLY THAT THERE IS A FIGHT STARING HERE IN JEJEU TO MANILA ..THANK YOU MORE POWER

11. marlette says:

Hi. Is there anybody here who have tried both Cebu Pacific and Jejuair, or heard comments? Can you please provide feedback about their services, etc. thanks

12. Debbie Chang says:

Hi,

I can’t find any flights from clark to jeju via Jeju air. Can you give me some details on this?

Thanks!

• grace says:

yep, I tried Cebu Pacific for many times…. While second time on Jeju Air…I like the food of Jeju Air; they also provide seat numbers. However, can hardly understand their English words, sometimes. Then the air ticket, it isn’t clearly stated if what particular airport in Manila…. Then it isn’t written if how many kilos for the check-in luggage and for the hand carry unlike Cebu One thing, I hope they’ll be having flights also to Clark… Then on the air ticket, it isn’t written if how many kilos for the check in luggage and for the hand carry unlike Cebu Pacific (maybe there is)but the given tickets for me, I can’t read such. Blessings!

13. Irish says:

Hi to all, please help me find airlines from Manila to Jeju Island.
    and hope it won’t require us to have visa. We’ll have our honeymoon next year. January 9-16, 2012. Thanks =)

14. Sarrah says:

Good day! Sobrang helpful ng website mo especially to those na talaga gusto mag travel sa korea. Question lang kapag ba ung itinerary from manila to incheon sa jeju island ba yun? Oh malayo at kailangan ko pa rin ng visa? maraming salamt at sana matulungan mo ako. More power to you!

15. Kit says:

Good day…i would like to get certain answers please…do we need a visa to go jeju island?..please let me know.:-)

• ann says:

Hi! Kit,

As of the moment, there’s no direct flight to Jeju Island. So, definitely, visa is needed since you have to pass through Incheon/busan airport.

Thanks

16. ann says:

Hi! Everyone.

For further queries about Jejuair flights and rates, please feel free to contact our office at 708-2000 / 708-9369 to 70 or email us at rsvn@jejuairph.com / jejuairph@gmail.com. We will be glad to assist you. We do also offer tour packages and accept request for customize tour package.

Also, please feel free to visit our facebook account : Jejuair Ph

Thank you.

17. Mauty says:

Hi does Jeju Air have on the house food and drinks? Free food and drinks?

18. anne says:

hi..when it start having a flight from clark philippines to jeju island via jeju air

19. anne says:

20. arlene says:

I have some guest like to travel and they always inquire jeju air. How to inquire? I stay in cebu. Can you help me?

21. dave says:

can i book a jeju air flight manila to incheon, online? or does it only go to Jeju island?

How far is Jeju Island from Seoul, and is there a bus or train one can take?

22. Margie says:

to Ann.

Gd day :), what exactly the airport from Manila does Jejuair pick up passenger? one said here Clark,others said manila. so do u manage also group tour? how can i contact u about this tour package?. tnx

• ann says:

Hi!

Jejuair flies from Manila-Incheon (vice versa) at Terminal 1 and Cebu-Incheon (vice versa). As of the moment, we do not have flight originating Clark.
      We offer tour packages by season. As of now, we have Spring bliss Package. It’s a 3N/4D korea tour packages.

You may visit our website: http://www.jejuairph.com or call us thru: 708-2000

thanks

• CKC says:

Hi, do you already have prices for Holy Week 2014?
        Leaving Manila, April 16, returning April 20, 2014.
        Can I also have your flight schedules?
        Thank you.

23. CKC says:

Hi, do you already have prices for Holy Week 2014?
    Leaving Manila, April 16, returning April 20, 2014.
    Can I also have your flight schedules?
    Thank you.

24. joan says:

hi….can we rebook our flight early from cebu to korea?our flights schedule is on april 29 but we want to fly by march 29 .and how much we will pay?thank u,& God bless.