Jeju Air flies to Manila and Cebu

After JinAir that has recently launched its flight route from Incheon to Clark in the Phlippines, Jeju Air will soon start operating flights from Incheon to Manila and from Busan to Cebu.

Jeju Air flies to Manila and Cebu

Jeju Air is the biggest low-cost airline in South Korea. Flights from Incheon to Manila is scheduled to start on November 24. Departure time is at 810 PM every M-W-Th-F-Sun. Flights from Manila to Incheon is every M-T-Th-F-Sat at 1250 AM.

Jeju Air flights from Busan to Cebu will commence on November 25. Their schedules are every Thursday and Sundays at 940PM. Cebu-Busan route is every Mondays and Fridays at 2AM.

Koreans are currently the number one tourists to the Philippines. More than half a million a year have been visiting the country since 2006 (Wikipedia). Many of them fly to the country during the summer and winter vacations to attend English camps. A few do some shopping. I know some friends who go home to the Philippines to do some shopping. There are some things back home that are more affordable and the choices wider, clothes, bags and even creatine powder for example.

Hopefully, the entry of Jin Air and Jeju Air will make traveling to the country more affordable especially during the peak winter holidays. I’d love to go home this December ;p

38 thoughts on “Jeju Air flies to Manila and Cebu

• October 27, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Good day. My daughter and I will go to korea on december 2010, but unfortunately the Cebu Pacific Air promo is already sold out but their regular fare is too expensive for me. I hope Jeju Air will offer much lower rate of airfare. Thanks. Have a nice day. God Bless.

Nattie

• November 6, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Thanks for this info! I am from Canada but I may be moving to Korea next year for work. If this deal is true and still going on, I’d like to go back to the Philippines to visit family during my vacation days.

• November 6, 2010 at 4:51 pm

are there a lot of filipinos in korea?

• July 18, 2011 at 1:33 pm

hi ms gina yes many filipinos are working in korea and some of them are married to korean national

• February 9, 2011 at 1:25 pm

hi betchay,
    thank you for this information.
    do you know where we could be able to book or purchase jejuair tickets? would it be okay to ask for its website or contact number in the philippines?
    thank you.

• February 16, 2011 at 10:15 pm

I wish to make a reservation but no user-friendly inlet. Help me.

• April 17, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I wish to make a round trip ticket from Seoul to Manila but it is difficult to fine the way to make the reservation. Moreover the phone 1599 1500 is helpless: every sales desk is busy!

• July 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Sir,

For flight originating Incheon, may i refer you to our sister company, Island Resort Club or IRC. Kindly call 708-9999 / 708-9365 and look for Ms. Michelle Hong (korean national).

• February 28, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Jeju air’s website is not user friendly and cannot even get flight schedules… pls inform them to make their website friendly and efficient like cebu pacific. by then they can compete also with the price.

• March 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm

PHILIPPINE CONTACT NUMBERS:

LOOK FOR SUZETTE URIARTE (Very kind lady)
    09277065743
    5360130
    supervisor@jejuairph.com (super fast response)

PS. Website caters only Koreans. The Filipino team will assist also some of your other queries. Booking is done via the clicksolutions inc.

• March 5, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Thanks for the info.

• March 11, 2011 at 11:16 am

can I book Online?Ive been searching the site but to no success.

• July 18, 2011 at 6:44 am

Can you help me find budget flights to jeju island from manila or clark? Has Jeju Air started flYing to Manila and Clark?
    I plan to attend an event there from sept 1-6, 2011

Thanks for your help,
    Aileen

• July 18, 2011 at 5:50 pm

@Ms. Aileen: “Has Jeju Air started flYing to Manila and Clark?” Please refer to the above-mentioned title of this article ^^.

May 23, 2011, we flied to the PHilippines via JEJU AIR. Jeju Air’s air fare is a little higher than Cebu Pacific but cheaper than PAL, Asiana and Korean Air. Food is inclusive of the fare, unlike Cebu Pacific. I liked Jeju Air’s food better than the airline I rode in last year. Free check-in baggage is 20 kgs.

• July 27, 2011 at 11:19 am

HI! I LIVE IN JEJU ISLAND AND IM HAPPY TO KNOW THAT JEJU AIR IS NOW FLYING TO MANILA HOPEFULLY THAT THERE IS A FIGHT STARING HERE IN JEJEU TO MANILA ..THANK YOU MORE POWER

• July 28, 2011 at 9:41 am

You’re welcome!

• August 11, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Hi. Is there anybody here who have tried both Cebu Pacific and Jejuair, or heard comments? Can you please provide feedback about their services, etc. thanks

• September 20, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Hi,

I can’t find any flights from clark to jeju via Jeju air. Can you give me some details on this?

Thanks!

• September 27, 2011 at 12:54 am

yep, I tried Cebu Pacific for many times…. While second time on Jeju Air…I like the food of Jeju Air; they also provide seat numbers. However, can hardly understand their English words, sometimes. Then the air ticket, it isn’t clearly stated if what particular airport in Manila…. Then it isn’t written if how many kilos for the check-in luggage and for the hand carry unlike Cebu One thing, I hope they’ll be having flights also to Clark… Then on the air ticket, it isn’t written if how many kilos for the check in luggage and for the hand carry unlike Cebu Pacific (maybe there is)but the given tickets for me, I can’t read such. Blessings!

• November 4, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Hi to all, please help me find airlines from Manila to Jeju Island.
    and hope it won’t require us to have visa. We’ll have our honeymoon next year. January 9-16, 2012. Thanks =)

• January 8, 2012 at 4:15 am

Good day! Sobrang helpful ng website mo especially to those na talaga gusto mag travel sa korea. Question lang kapag ba ung itinerary from manila to incheon sa jeju island ba yun? Oh malayo at kailangan ko pa rin ng visa? maraming salamt at sana matulungan mo ako. More power to you!

• June 9, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Good day…i would like to get certain answers please…do we need a visa to go jeju island?..please let me know.:-)

• July 5, 2012 at 11:50 am

Hi! Kit,

As of the moment, there’s no direct flight to Jeju Island. So, definitely, visa is needed since you have to pass through Incheon/busan airport.

Thanks

• July 5, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Hi Ann! Thank you for that clarification. A lot of people have been asking about that.

• July 5, 2012 at 11:45 am

Hi! Everyone.

For further queries about Jejuair flights and rates, please feel free to contact our office at 708-2000 / 708-9369 to 70 or email us at rsvn@jejuairph.com / jejuairph@gmail.com. We will be glad to assist you. We do also offer tour packages and accept request for customize tour package.

Also, please feel free to visit our facebook account : Jejuair Ph

Thank you.

• September 25, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Hi does Jeju Air have on the house food and drinks? Free food and drinks?

• November 10, 2012 at 11:57 am

hi..when it start having a flight from clark philippines to jeju island via jeju air

• November 10, 2012 at 3:02 pm

• January 9, 2013 at 2:26 pm

I have some guest like to travel and they always inquire jeju air. How to inquire? I stay in cebu. Can you help me?

• April 24, 2013 at 4:35 pm

HI! Ms. Arlene,

Jejuair cebu office located at Mactan Intl Airport.
      You may inquire thru: 238-0888 / 260 0721
      or you may send your inquiry at rsvn@jejuairph.com

• January 14, 2013 at 1:50 am

can i book a jeju air flight manila to incheon, online? or does it only go to Jeju island?

How far is Jeju Island from Seoul, and is there a bus or train one can take?

• January 17, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Yes, they have Incheon flight

• April 26, 2013 at 10:09 am

i live here in jeju…it takes 1hr.on airplane from seoul ^_^

• February 8, 2013 at 10:49 pm

to Ann.

Gd day :), what exactly the airport from Manila does Jejuair pick up passenger? one said here Clark,others said manila. so do u manage also group tour? how can i contact u about this tour package?. tnx

• April 24, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Hi!

Jejuair flies from Manila-Incheon (vice versa) at Terminal 1 and Cebu-Incheon (vice versa). As of the moment, we do not have flight originating Clark.
      We offer tour packages by season. As of now, we have Spring bliss Package. It’s a 3N/4D korea tour packages.

You may visit our website: http://www.jejuairph.com or call us thru: 708-2000

thanks

• July 16, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Hi, do you already have prices for Holy Week 2014?
        Leaving Manila, April 16, returning April 20, 2014.
        Can I also have your flight schedules?
        Thank you.

• July 16, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Hi, do you already have prices for Holy Week 2014?
    Leaving Manila, April 16, returning April 20, 2014.
    Can I also have your flight schedules?
    Thank you.

• March 23, 2016 at 5:11 pm

hi….can we rebook our flight early from cebu to korea?our flights schedule is on april 29 but we want to fly by march 29 .and how much we will pay?thank u,& God bless.