Scholarship on NGO Studies at SungKongHoe University

1. Thompson Yeboah MENSAH says:

I am a youth sport trainer for non profitable organisation namely Association for the Care and Rehabilitation of Offender.Do i qaulify to join your train as scholarship on NGO studies at sungkongHoe university.
    Thank you.
    Yeboah Thompson

2. Sherma Cecile O. Miranda says:

Hi! I love your blog and enjoyed reading your write-ups. By the way, my family and I will be going to Seoul this coming 2nd week of May 2011, pls let me know the weather during this month, if hot, cold, dry or rainy. Thank you!

3. arcee says:

hi! i just want to ask if im still qualified for the scholarship coz im studying now as first yr.student here in phil.but still i want to be a scholar there in korea.i hope it could be in cheongju university south korea.pls response.

thank you!

4. hanamichi says:

hi! your blog has been a great help for me in learning korean culture.. i also wanted to try applying for scholarships.. i’ve already graduated and would like to take additional courses of mba… do they have graduate school programs too?

5. grace says:

hi there,
    I’m really interested about the scholarship program in your good university hoping you can help me about achieving my goal in life.Sad to say that I’m in financial problem even if i work there at the same time study.. I’m hoping for your response i hope this letter would merit my most favorable request…
    Sincerely yours,
    grace

6. simo mafor glenys regina says:

i am over whelmed with the korean culture and the approach to education. i would like to apply for a scholarship to study in korea

7. aisha says:

hi 🙂 plz tell me the procedure for applying in this uni for admission. i have done my 16year of education. fron plant science department. and also tell me the procedure for getting the full scholarship 🙂 thanks