International Marriage Guidance Program for Koreans

1. jaz says:

2 counselors conducting the CFO workshop (lecturing about korea) in the Philippines are now here in Korea, ive been their interpreter for the last 4 days. Theyre doing a 5 day trip to different agencies and ngo’s concerned with foreign wives, together with counselors from Vietnam and Mongolia.
    i have lots of things to say about this program and lotsa other stuff, will post later coz i need to hit the sack (been to hongcheon and muju yesterday and today! too beat up!)
    btw, i invited them to visit your blog. ^^

2. mads says:

ms jaz , paki turo nmn po sa mga counselors na yan na illegal ang abortion d2, though it’s easy and maraming gumagawa. kc last time we had a seminar, they said it’s LEGAL. thanks po.

3. Tina says:

I would like to ask a question regarding this seminar for Koreans. Is this also applicable to couples who met in Korea and got married in Korea? I already got a visa here in Korea since I’m working here in Seoul with an E7visa. I first met by boyfriend since year 2008 and we decided to get married here since we are both here. Now, we are both worried in the visa processing because there has been no enough information in regards with our status. We did call the Korean immigration office last month if my husband needs to undergo with it and then they said that he doesn’t have to since I’m already here but yesterday we both called 1345 hotline and then they said that my husband needs to undergo with it if I’ll change my visa to an F2-1. And, the changing of visa in Korea is only until this month and visa processing should be done in Philippines.

We are both working here in Korea and I couldn’t get a rational explanation of processing the visa back in Phils while I’m already here. I have to give up my job here just to go back to Phils inorder to change my visa. T_T

If you have some information regarding with my status, it would be a great help on us if you inform me about it. Thanks in advance.

4. nerisa says:

pano kapag datig nagwork sa korea pero tnt ng 6months.na andito na sa pias at pinakasalan ng bf korean,dina magkakaron ng visa?

5. nerisa says:

pano kapag dating nagwork sa korea pero tnt ng anim na bwan.na ngayon andito na pinas yun girl at papakasalan ng bf korean.dna ba pwede mabigyan ng visa yun?

6. Arlene kim says:

Ask ko lang pano kung dati nadenied ako nagpakasal kami 2007 di ako nabigyan dati ng visa.Now palang agosto ako mag apply uli ano yung requirements na dapat isubmit ko f6-1 na ba?Kase dati f2 di ba?Kailangan ba ng asawa ko mag attend sa marriage guidance program.

7. mae sioco says:

tanung ko lng po.kasal n kmi ng asawa ko for 8months.
    pwedi p rin b sya mgsiminar ng marriage guidance
    program khit n kasal n kmi dito sa pinas.?
    process n po kc ako ng visa pero di ako na aaprove
    dhil wala syang certificate for marrigae guidance
    program.
    yan kc ang wala sa asaw ko.hindi kya mgkproblema
    sa pgkuha ng certificate o kht n ako sa visa ko
    pwedi p kya sya mgsiminar khit n kasal n sya
    kasal n sya dto sa pinas?

Hi Mae! Pwede naman siguro siya mag-seminar kahit kasal na kayo sa Pilipinas. Kung kailangan yun sa pagproseso ng visa, hindi ka talaga mabibigyan kung may kulang sa requirement ng Korean Embassy.

8. How many days to attend by attending marriage guidance program?and after they give the certificate?

9. Hi i just want to ask something how many days that international marriage guidance program take? And after that they automaticaly give the certificate regarding to that program? Hopefully somebody can ans.to my questions pls?