Highway vendor

1. Amme says:

I’ve watched the k-drama “Boys over Flowers” and there is a part where Jandi is selling rice cake in the highway diba? so that’s a rice cake din po ba??? *curious lang* what are they’re selling on the road? do blind people begging on the subway trains are a common sight in sk??
    i just read in some article about Korean culture, they said that Koreans are so status conscious, that even if your parents is in a laundry service, they are driving a good car..

2. darksphere says:

yeah it reminded me of that scene from Boy’s Over Flowers too..

3. Jerick Mac says:

ako hindi ko napanood BOF. hehehe. kaya hindi ko alam yang scene na yan..

4. Kia says:

Yeah, it reminded me of BOF too. I thought that scene was just fictional for Koreans. It does happen in real life in Korea pala..

I think they were selling rice crackers?

5. milton says:

i hate this because,it’s very bad work…..

6. Jerick Mac says:

yung kotse, SM3. samsung car yun di ba?

7. aizkim says:

hello, I’ve been following your blog for a while now but only managed to leave a comment just now. I’d be dropping by more often for sure. Your blog is great!

8. Willy says:

This is only common in Korea when there is a big traffic jam. Normally yung mga vendors na yan may mga dala ring sasakyan at dun nakalagay yung mga korean rice pop nila.

But this is not common sight anywhere else, I have never seen this kind of vendors at all on a regular traffic.

That’s true, but you can find them along the road to and from Chuncheon on a weekend. That stretch of highway is just too busy on Saturdays and Sundays!

9. Yun-mih says:

I haven’t seen something like this in years… very rare sight, if not existing, here in Canada. I used to be very alert of these people ’cause in the Philippines they are potentially dangerous.

I’d imagine if we had these in Canada, they would be accepting credit cards too~~ nobody brings more than CA$5 (KR₩6; PH₱220) with them.