Charice’s One Moment in Time

1. L.T. says:

I loved the duet with Charice and So Hyang! Much better than with Lena Park imho. Luna sang her heart out, but Charice outshined her. People were saying how can you compare the two? That’s right. There is no comparison as Charice completely owned the song. My goodness. I’m still having goosebumps.

2. bette says:

Charice did really great singing with the 2 lady singers and specially the advice she gave to Luna. Somebody twitted that Charice was so succesfull in her Thai concert and the crowd was like in Eaton centre in Canada. Thousands of people and chasters attended and singing with her. And the people who saw her for the first time performing live in person in Bangkok, Thailand just said, Charice has the “It-factor”. there´s a solid vibe in her presence seems marking her territory.

3. kris says:

Charice & So Hyang sang When you believe ate betchay.. I just saw the video on YT.. Charice was so amazing.. *goosebumps* =)

4. Jerick Mac says:

“I’ll have to quit my job — or just fake an illness ;p”

naks.

5. Amme says:

Charice is so amazing, she make the stars thrill..its a Wow!!, and e’m very envy coz she got a hug from Leeteuk *my ultimate crush** after singing one moment in time…charice payakap din kay Leeteuk..wahaha…

I’m listening to Charice’s radio interview right now… I didn’t know she’s studying too.

• chakyun says:

Yes, Charice is studying online 2 hours everyday taking BA Mass Communication. She is actually a scholar in Boston University in Chicago. It was David Foster who told her to enroll in the school. She is planning to take law and be an entertainment lawyer someday. And I hope it happens for her.

6. kamala-chan says:

The linked worked – thanks! Just stumbled across your site, and I am going to bookmark it and visit often! Thanks for the info!

7. hanneebuff says:

The song that she sung with So Hyang was When You Believe by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. One of my favorite songs if I may say. I love the message of the song. It’s from the Dreamworks movie The Prince of Egypt.

8. Jepoi says:

OMG!!! I am one proud Pinoy… My guy roommate in Korea before was imitating Charice while watching her Star King stint on Cy Vids… now I bet she is more popular there… I can’t wait to be there again…

9. aira says:

hi, ang galing talga ni charice tnx for sharing

10. lilies_009 says:

hello.. i just stumbled upon your blog and it;s really entertaining and informative… keke i am a pinay too… and i have a great interest in korean pop…

i saw charice’s starking 3rd visit in Youtube and yes she super amazing… I hope she gets to visit and perform there ofter as well…

11. foxylady says:

this news is all over Kpop forums. they said that the reason Luna cried is because after she and Charice sang, Luna was teased by one of the guests that she should just stay in Korea and that she’ll never make it outside of the country, and that made her feel embarassed, so she cried. But anyhow, Charice really belted it out and ate Luna alive. I am proud of how successful Charice is. That’s what you call pure natural talent.

My husband’s niece likes Luna but I thought if Simon was there he would’ve said that she sang like she was in a karaoke.

• foxylady says:

I agree with you Ms.Betchay. I actually like f(x), it’s just that Luna still lacks experience when it comes to singing songs like that, she needs more practice.

12. stella says:

charice and luna are on a different league. it was a song interpreted differently by two people with different singing style. two singers who are both making waves in the music industry (globally or locally). in the end, just like what charice said after, what is important is you believe in yourself. way to go charice! way to go too luna and f/x…

13. Eddie Gutang says:

I do like Luna. She has a nice voice. She may not be as good as Charice now, but, hey that is like comparing apples to oranges. Charice went through nearly one hundred singing contests and that honed her voice to the fine edge that it is today. I really believe that if Luna practiced really hard, she would one day become a truly great singer. My wife and I are fans of Luna. So go Luna go!!! Show them what you’ve got girl!

14. miley says:

charice singing voice and voice range are gifts from God.she truly deserved all the many blessings after all the hardships she went through to get where she is now.of course it is not fair to compare her to luna and vice versa.both girls have talents but charice voice is on the level with the likes of whitney houston,mariah carey and celine dion.she’s global.

15. xerly says:

for me i want more asians to go international, only what pissed me is that luna belittled charice, go charice! u inspire me to dream global!