South Korea-Argentina Match with the Red Devils

1. Rickspot says:

wow, dami tao. sayang nga lang kasi natalo ang s.korea..

2. Rosebelle says:

There’s so many people! Must be quite hectic out there. My dad is so crazy about the World Cup. He wakes up 4AM to watch it. I’m not into it at all. Hope you had a great time!

3. Peppermint says:

I had fun cheering for Korea while watching the World Cup Game at a laza near our home. Daig pa ang New Year sa Pilipinas kung i-celebrate ang World Cup dito sa Korea!! That’s how passionate they are when it comes to World Cup!

4. Peppermint says:

*plaza, instead of “laza” = sorry for my typo error

5. foxylady says:

wow.it was a huge crowd! felt like Woodstock huh. I envy the Korean spirit and the support their showing to their Korean Team. How I wish I was there. I was sad when I learned that the Korean team lost in 4:1 score in favor of Argentina, whew!

If the Koreans are crazy about World Cup, then Pinoy’s are crazy about boxing and basketball. Sabi nila kaya daw hindi popular ang soccer sa Pinas kasi daw ang tagal maka-score at mahirap tayaan sa ending. LOL!

• hehe says:

pinoys proud to be mad about boxing and basketball? that seems to be pretty lamentable to me. you can’t “endorse” your country in a better way than by participating in football. football is THE universal language, and this being a sport is just a bonus.

6. cal says:

this is such a fun blog! i stumbled upon it trying to find a good skin care brand in korea because my brother’s studying abroad there.

7. Jepoi says:

Wow, grabe ang tao! Sana nandyan din ako. ^^

1. June 17, 2014

[…] years ago, I watched Korea’s soccer match against Argentina. Korea lost 1:4 but I had fun being with the Korean fans at the Seoul Plaza. The cheering will take […]