The Special Day with MinHo

1. nene says:

Hello again & thnx for sharing that article on LMH…i was in Korea last April (was it cold brrhhhh hehehe) & too bad didn’t see a glimpse of any celebs…me too i’m not a big fan of Lee Min but if we were there, I’d probab. go too. My fave is Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Ji Hoon of Stars Falling from the sky & when we go back God willing maybe i shld ask you where & when some concerts or any happenings would be if you won’t mind!
    BTW we’ve enjoyed every min. of our stay in Seoul, lovely place Korea….you’re so blessed to be living in best of both worlds! really Jongmal 🙂 Enjoyed shopping at Myeongdong, Nandaemun but my fave wld be Myeongdong, it’s a happy place to be & u get variety of expensive & inexpensive stuff. I luvd the bake shops too, and they’re all yummy, i miss Roti boy, I can eat maybe 3 in one sitting hehehe.

2. Liezl / Lot says:

waaaaaaahhhhh… nakauwi na kami by that time 🙁

as usual, wrong timing ang travel namin (bukod sa maikli). aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh! wala na bang ibang schedules, Betchay? any more fan meeting with the stars on June? =D

3. hanneebuff says:

This reminded me that they are doing a survey here in the Philippines on who will be interested to attend Lee Min Ho’s fan meeting on August. The price is pegged at P3,500 i think and they would like to have 4,000 attendees for the event. This is exciting but I’m worried because unless you are a big, big fan, I doubt that you would be willing to spend this much. Knowing Filipinos, it might be hard to gather 4,000 attendees with this ticket price. But I’m getting ahead of myself here. Maybe if his visit in the Philippines pushes through, he will also have interviews in showbiz talk shows. yey!

4. cher says:

syang i wanted to go not because i’m a fan but because my sister is crazy about him gusto ko kuha autograph for my sister
    .-= cher´s last blog ..REASONS and EXCUSES =-.

5. jhoysindayen says:

Hi betchay! I just saw this blog of yours because a friend referred you to me.. I’m a die-hard fan of Min Ho and am badly needing help to get a ticket… Can i still get 1?

6. corina says:

I’m so amazed. If my conversion is correct… 25000 korean won is less than 1000 philippine pesos? Gosh! It’s cheaper in Korea to see all your favorite celebs – when they come here, it’s so expensive (F4 memories?!?!)

7. Rickspot says:

min ho! hanggang ngayon eh pinapalabas pa dito sa pinas ang BOF… 😛
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Chooks To Go: Masarap Kahit Walang Sauce! Roasted Chicken =-.