Seoul’s Lotus Lantern Parade

1. jehan says:

they held a mini parade here in incheon art center last saturday and i was just in time to take pictures.. how i wish i’ve seen this one… i also saw Matt’s pictures and they’re really captivating.. i wanted to participate by holding a lantern thinking i could bring it home coz they actually prepared a lot of it but my husband suddenly called and asked me to go home instead, hehehehe..

2. albergal1012 says:

check out matt’s site on my way to korea and cant help notice the youthful facial skin of female participants in the festival am so envious its like porcelain. i feel like a crumpled newspaper ravaged by time and gravity and would need a ton of ettude house concealer to hide liver spots, sigh.

3. Kat says:

Hi Ms. Betchay,

I chanced upon your blog while surfing the net in search for information on Korea.
    would you know where we could avail of affordable but efficient tour packages? Me and my fiance (he will be my hubby by then 🙂 )will be going there in June.
    I find your blog very informative. Thank you very much for helping out.

4. eden says:

Ate, ano yung malalaking images na nasa floats?
    .-= eden´s last blog ..’til we meet again =-.

5. Hyanne says:

Hai Ateh andoon ka rin hindi tau nagkita..hihihi (Toinkz!)
    .-= Hyanne´s last blog ..Lotus Lantern Festival =-.

6. kayni says:

i love the photos with women wearing Korean dresses. they look so graceful.
    .-= kayni´s last blog ..Wishing For Sunnier Days =-.

7. Rickspot says:

nice shots! ang ganda ng mga ilaw..
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..For Sale Mitsubishi L300 Versa Van Philippines =-.

8. Jerick Mac says:

yan ang isa sa mga hinahangaan ko sa mga koreans, napakacreative nila.

1. March 11, 2014

[…] falls on May 28th, Monday. This is one of the most colorful festivals in Korea. There is a Lantern Festival along the Cheonggyecheon. There is also the much-awaited Lantern Parade that starts from Dongguk […]