Debut album of Charice on Oprah today!

1. genevieve says:

hi Ms B! just want to ask what do you think of HOTEL DONGDAEMUN? We will be in korea this may, just want to get some tips. =) Thanks! Appreciate it….

2. genevieve says:

Oh about her album. My mom already bought her single in I-tunes! =)

3. foxylady says:

Yesterday was Charice 18th birthday. Actually she used to be my niece schoolmate back in high school.

My mom has always been a fan of her since she joined Little Big Star. Congratulations Charice and Happy Birthday!

4. Janeuree says:

The first time I heard her single I was simply captivated by her style and talent. Like “wow, she sounds great, is this really charice?”.Honestly, I thought it was justin bieber…again. I’m glad it came from our own.

5. Peppermint says:

good for you, charice!

6. Cindy Peacock says:

David Foster is the perfect godfather for Charice! Seeing his eyes well up with tears on Oprah shows how much he already loves her! David is a dear, sweet person and now he has 6 lucky daughters!

7. bette says:

Charice is definitely a gifted child. On May 12, she did a cover of Justin Bieber song “baby” for fun. She sent it to Perez Hilton same day just to greet him and only for his private use. Perez was amazed and published it in his website then twitted it directly to Justin Bieber. Only a matter of 4 hours her cover spreads all over the internet and youtube. Within 48 hours the cover in Perez website are viewed by more than 190,000 viewers with more than 200 comments. Perez Hilton is rank no.#4 for most tweeted celebrities in 2010, after (1) Oprah, (2) Lady GAGA and (3) Justin Bieber. Amazing!

8. amainekochan says:

As of writing, she debuted @ #8 in Billboard 200 🙂 She’s the 1st asian to do that.

9. Rickspot says:

talagang maganda ang boses ni charice! 😀 cute yung pyramid na song. hehehe
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..For Sale Mitsubishi L300 Versa Van Philippines =-.