Jasmine as GNP candidate

1. cher says:

wow big step for jaz i wish her luck
    .-= cher´s last blog ..REASONS and EXCUSES =-.

2. Jade says:

Wow this is really nice! I wish her luck!
    .-= Jade´s last blog ..Week 8 and I thought I was losing my baby =-.

3. shie says:

very proud of her. i hope she pulls it off and be able to represent/help our kababayans.

God bless her in all her endeavors.

4. lourdes P.Bayang says:

i am very proud of jasmine.i have seen her many times in love in asia.i wish her good luck for what she aim for.be kind and nice to our kababayans over there in korea.good luck.go jasmine go!

5. eden says:

Kudos to ate Jasmine! 🙂
    .-= eden´s last blog ..What’s New? =-.

6. andrea says:

amazing! good luck!

7. Ann P. says:

Wishing Jasmine all the best in her endeavors! Sana manalo siya para magkaroon ng voice ang mga Filipino at Filipino-Koreans sa South Korea. God bless you!
    .-= Ann P.´s last blog ..Happy Mother’s Day =-.

8. Rickspot says:

kasama po ba sya dun sa mga nafeature sa rated k before?
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..For Sale Toyota Fortuner in Philippines =-.

9. Annp says:

I read on the news that Jasmine failed to file her candidacy on time due to lack of support from the GNP. What happened??? 🙁
    .-= Annp´s last blog ..How to say "Gyllenhaal" =-.

Hi Annp! That’s correct. She could’ve been a shoo-in for Gyeonggi-do but she was 3 days late from transferring her residence. Anyway, she’s still young and she could prepare better next time.

10. ria says:

guys pls stop saying all that nonsense or bad rumors about jasmine,,did you know that she’s in pain now?

hi miss jasmine,
    sorry for what happens to your husband i feel realy bad when i heard it from my husband,,i know your brave and u can handle it and make things good enough to survive in this pain for your childrens also,.i know you dont know me but i know you in a short time during my korean lessons i am watching ur show.im married to a korean also thats why i admire you,im hoping just to get some of your courage and how brave you are in a sense of surviving and living in a country that is strange to you,,