Wang Mandu or how I got over my siopao craving

1. J. Alvaran says:

Im a siopao fanatic myself..well way back before. I would drop by Henlin, Chowking, and every corner I see selling it. Few years later I went out of Pinas to work in the country of siopao. Every place I went, I saw lots of them, on streets, malls, theme parks, restaurants, all types of them from vegetables, meat up to the craziest ones [frogs, rabbits]! You could even buy packs and [the extreme one] sack of them on grocery, shops and all you have do is steam it for few seconds. It was siopao 24×7. After 2 years it went out of appetite. I rarely eat siopao now. ^_^.
    .-= J. Alvaran´s last blog ..Tall Grass Issue #4 =-.

2. jehan says:

waah! wang mandu…. “kogi” mandu is definitely my favorite…
    .-= jehan´s last blog ..Cheers to the Cherry Blossoms…. =-.

3. kayni says:

i love siapao. i used to eat the toasted siapao at session rd, baguio. i haven’t tried mandu yet.
    .-= kayni´s last blog ..Hugs And Kisses =-.

4. sendo says:

mukahang malaman ang siopao diyan!

^_^ hi mam! gusto ko sana makipagkwentuhan sa yo kaso busy ata..pero if may time add niyo sa yahoo messenger – uzumaki_naruto256 or sa nate on sesinando@nate.com or sa hotmail sendzki@hotmail – hehe

hi sendo! sure pag late weekends eh medyo may time… i’ll add you na lang later but i don’t really use those IMs since i find them annoying… weheheh… facebook na lang kaya?

5. Mas masarap pa din ang ating Pinoy siopao… times 3 mas masarap. Hehe
    .-= Boy from somewhere´s last blog ..What Noynoy Aquino’s survey popularity represents =-.

6. Rickspot says:

hahahaha. grabe, meron din akong paboritong bilihan dito sa batangas ng siopao. meron ditong naggagawa ng ubod laking siopao for only P30! hehehehe.

ayun, kaya nanghihinayang ako pag bbili sa chowking.namamahalan ako eh. 😀
    .-= Rickspot´s last blog ..Teenternational, International Bedspacers on Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash =-.

7. nene says:

Hello ms betchay, my sis & i were in korea last month & hv enjoyed the siopao they have in nandaemun mkt…i’m sure u’v tried that, i just dunno the name of that small place but it’s in a pink box selling so cheap 5 for $2.00 (or 2,000 won)& wow they’re so yummy, the queue is usually long, 15 pcs for 6,000 won u can’t beat that. I’m missing their siopao, the dough is super light and the filling is really yummy, comes in spicy and non spicy too. Our Kor. frnd tells us that that place is very famous for siopao or whatever u call it in hangul.
    i wish i cld order it through your shopping website (smiles).

8. manura says:

wow!! wala kasing ganyan place here in busan. i envy those who live in seoul specially those who can goes to hyewa market.. they can eat pinoy food available along the hyewa`s street and can buy fresh my favorite tilapia