Catch the cherry blossoms while you can!

1. Jay says:

Hi!

May cherry blossoms pa kaya during the latter part of May this year? around the 20th?

2. foxylady says:

the reason why i want to go either Japan or Korea is to see the the cherry blossom or sakura. ang ganda ganda nila!

3. carol says:

HI!
    I love cherry blossoms, too! 🙂 Sana makapunta din ako ng Korea or Japan someday… I’ll definitely have my picture taken on a cherry blossom tree 🙂

Carol @ Omaha Website

4. eden says:

Cherry blossoms are so pretty!
    .-= eden´s last blog ..Legends of Rose =-.

5. sendzki says:

wow..i wish to experience spring there with all those cherry blossoms! wahhh ^^
    .-= sendzki´s last blog ..South Park on Facebook =-.

6. anne says:

@foxylady, if you happen to come to Korea for cherry blossoms, I would suggest you to go to Jinhae, Korea’s largest cherry blossom festival

7. Peppermint says:

dito rin sa amin, in full bloom na mga cherry blossoms! ang ganda!

8. Tonee says:

Spring 2010 is late. We were there in Seoul for spring last April 2-7, when cherry blossoms are supposed to be in bloom. Went to Yeouido but saw some small buds. But we didnt let ourselves failed, the next day we went down south to Jinhae just to see “beotkkot” =). Definitely will go back to Seoul for Spring…maybe next year!

9. drsnowmon says:

I agree, Jinhae is the best place for cherry blossom tour.

10. teachajackie says:

I hope I could see cherry blossoms in person and not just in pictures. TT.TT

11. carrie says:

Hi,

I’m planning to go to Seoul on the last week of March? Maabutan ko ba ang cherry blossoms? kailan kaya ako dapat pumunta para maabutan ko?

12. Peppermint says:

@ Carrie: Yes, that’s a good time for cherry blossoms sight-seeing! Lalo na pag 1first week of April. Good luck on your trip!

13. Carrie says:

Shoot! Naka book na kami ng March 26 to 31. I hope maabutan namin siya. How about the temperature din? WHat type of clothes should we bring/wear? and can you suggest a hotel near Myeongdong?

Super thanks in advance!

14. ria says:

Oh no, me and my friends booked our trip to South Korea on March 4-7 next year… sadly, we won’t see any cherry blossoms then 🙁

if we go there 1st week of march, what is the best way to enjoy our stay? thanks! 🙂